Adam Boulton

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Adam Boulton

This topic contains 42 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  four pints 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • Author

fishcakes
    Participant
    #17797 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

It just struck me, does the poor guy have any time off?

#17798 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Yes

#17799 Reply

Easty
    Participant

It just struck me, does the poor guy have any time off?

LMAO! I agree. He is on the TV constantly – not that that is bad.

#17800 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

He does seem very busy.

#17801 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

i’m sure they compensate him well for his time

#17802 Reply

gaja
    Participant

I think he was on holiday a couple of weeks back. I seem to remember alot of Downing Street and Westminster reports being done by other people.(more than is usual)

#17803 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

Is he still going out with Tony Blair’s ex-press officer?

Now, that was a scandal!

#17804 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

Why ? Sounds like a good way to get exclusive info to me

#17805 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

I think she left her partner for him

#17806 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

No she didn’t!

You really do have the wrong end of the stick Fishcakes

#17807 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

There was definately some scandal. My journalist friend told me. It was in all the papers, except the Mirror, because she comes from the same village as Piers Morgan.

But, Newsroom, with your “extensive” experience at RTE, I am sure you know best.

#17808 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

“Extensive”?? Where did you get that from?

#17809 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

Newsroom, you do seem to give off an air of superiority in all matters Sky to us all

#17810 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

give me some examples.

back up your flimsy argument with some evidence.

#17811 Reply

Easty
    Participant

please don’t start another pointless argument

#17812 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

give me some examples.

back up your flimsy argument with some evidence.

Newsroom, have a look at this, and in future, do your own research.

It’s in all the papers, bar the Mirror as I said before. This is one website and a short quote from it, but it is easily accessible online.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml…/15/nanji15.xml

Woman who chose Blair’s ties leaves family for Sky man

By Nicole Martin

(Filed: 15/07/2002)

The woman formerly known as the “gatekeeper” to Tony Blair has become romantically involved with the political editor of Sky News.

Anji Hunter, who until she left the Government last year had worked with Mr Blair for much of his political career, is said to have formed an intimate relationship with Adam Boulton.

It is understood that the pair, who are in their forties and married with children, have left their marital homes to pursue their relationship, which apparently began two years ago on an official visit to Paris.

#17813 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

Newsroom, you do seem to give off an air of superiority in all matters Sky to us all

It’s because he “apparently” has a job at RTE, but in fact I think that is a leeeetle bit of an exaggeration, don’t you, Newsroom?

#17814 Reply

ST34
    Participant

fishcakes you made your point and provided the evidence well, but let us not descend into personal attacks, they are boring.

#17815 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Whether you believe me or not fishcakes is your business-one way or the other it does not bother me in the slightest……now can we get back to SkyNews?

BTW-that article was interesting however I do not understand me giving an air of “superiority”-however I have taken it as a compliment.

#17816 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

“BTW-that article was interesting however I do not understand me giving an air of “superiority”-however I have taken it as a compliment.”

BTW, maybe “know it all” would have been better

#17817 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Have you not learned to quote properly yet…again a “know-all” is a HUGE compliment-thanks!

Now back to Adam Boulton …is is a fine journalist although not sure about his ties…..

#17818 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

Have you not learned to quote properly yet…again a “know-all” is a HUGE compliment-thanks!

Now back to Adam Boulton …is is a fine journalist although not sure about his ties…..

Have you not learnt that I am not trying to compliment you?

I like Adam’s ties

#17819 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

a know-all is a huge compliment,although i am not a know-all—i just know abit about the inside workings of a newsroom that;s all!

#17820 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

a know-all is a huge compliment,although i am not a know-all—i just know abit about the inside workings of a newsroom that;s all!

I don’t know about over there in Ireland, but here, “know it all” (note not “know-all”) is used for someone who is a bit arrogant for no reason.

And don’t assume that you are the only one with knowledge of how a newsroom works!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
Reply To: Adam Boulton
Your information: