Adam Boulton

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Adam Boulton

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  eagleeye 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

four pints
    Participant
    #16703 Reply

four pints
    Participant

Did anyone notice that this morning they plugged Adam Boulton’s show, and then appeared to have lost the tape, then slapped him back in again in the middle of the bulletin? and then they cut some of hte poor guy’s sentences in half when going to the break! the late nights/early mornings must be getting to them!

#16704 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

yes, but his interview with Jordan was good

#16705 Reply

newshound
    Participant

It is reported that Adam got on a little too well with Jordan. Does that girl have no boundaries??

#16706 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

I wouldn’t put it past her! No wonder Adam has been leaving all the political reporting to poor Jenny P. Wonder what Peter Andre has to say about all this?

#16707 Reply

four pints
    Participant

I think Peter will have more than his pick of women now he has released his fab new single!

#16708 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

That’s true. It’s even better than Mysterious Girl and who would have thought that possible? Insaaaania! Insaaaaania!

#16709 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Am I really reading this. Tell me that this thread is a figment of my imagination.

#16710 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

Well you can understand what Jordan would see in him. He looks pretty good in his black leather chair. Maybe he should be on Mastermind?

#16711 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

Am I really reading this. Tell me that this thread is a figment of my imagination.

I don’t suppose Adam B minds too much!

#16712 Reply

Steven
    Participant

I don’t suppose Adam B minds too much!

No maybe not. I wonder what his partner thinks though?

#16713 Reply

newshound
    Participant

Well Steven, if you took time out from Sky News to read the newspapers, you would know the answer to that one: not much.

#16714 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

Can’t blame Adam though really.

Jordan is lovely, she has a great personality and fantastic melons!

#16715 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

Well Steven, if you took time out from Sky News to read the newspapers, you would know the answer to that one: not much.

But who needs to read the newspapers when you can just watch the paper review on Sky News?

#16716 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

yes it is a very thorough one, but they are hardly likely to speak about the personal lives of their reporters and presenters on it are they? only about their prizes that they win for being such talented people

#16717 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Inbetween my full-time job and other pressing social engagements I can assure you that I watch relatively little SKy News.

With regards to reading about Jordan, I don’t believe that the Independent or Guardian have done many stories about her recently, certainly not of a tittle-tattle nature as is being discussed on these forums.

#16718 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

only about their prizes that they win for being such talented people

work for Sky, you don’t win too many prizes, haven’t you noticed?!

are you guys going to keep on about this melon thing?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: Adam Boulton
Your information: