Al-Jazeera signs Rageh Omaar

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Al-Jazeera signs Rageh Omaar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  akosicarlos 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #29163 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Rageh Omaar, the BBC reporter whose reports from Iraq saw him nicknamed the ‘Scud Stud’, has become the latest signing for Al-Jazeera International (AJI).

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk

#29164 Reply

akosicarlos
    Participant

really?! well, thanks for that info. he was gone for more than a year, i think. he’s a big catch for al jazeera. so that’s how his name is spelled?

#29165 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

Does anyone remember Teymoor Nabili?
    I read recently that he is starting on Al Jazeera the 2nd week of March. That will be nice for you all to see him, along with Ragee Omar. That’s too bad that a lot of good jounalists aren’t staying with the BBC. I will watch Al jazeera once it comes to Canada. But I don’t think that I’ll watch Cnn. I don’t like this channel at all. All it foccuses on is America. I only saw Teymoor for a short time, and he was a really good presenter. I’ll still watch the bbc and also Aljazeera once it comes. I have satellite, but I’m not certain when it will be shown over this part of the world.

#29166 Reply

akosicarlos
    Participant

bbc World Fan wrote:Does anyone remember Teymoor Nabili?
    I read recently that he is starting on Al Jazeera the 2nd week of March. That will be nice for you all to see him, along with Ragee Omar. That’s too bad that a lot of good jounalists aren’t staying with the BBC. I will watch Al jazeera once it comes to Canada. But I don’t think that I’ll watch Cnn. I don’t like this channel at all. All it foccuses on is America. I only saw Teymoor for a short time, and he was a really good presenter. I’ll still watch the bbc and also Aljazeera once it comes. I have satellite, but I’m not certain when it will be shown over this part of the world.

I agree. I hope BBC won’t lose more people to other networks. And regarding CNN, yup, though it’s better compared to Fox News.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Al-Jazeera signs Rageh Omaar
Your information: