Alison Bender

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Alison Bender

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

guvnorgaz
    Participant
    #30970 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

New SSN presenter, started on Sunday, used to be on PriceDrop shopping channel and has been working in Spain for the last year for Real Madrid’s TV channel

#30971 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

she hasn’t appeared since Sunday. I thought she came across quite amateurish to be honest – a bit like Millie and Hayley, who still seem pretty stilted and wooden.

#30972 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Yeah they all look a bit wooden, maybe with a bit more time they will improve

#30973 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I’d disagree with u there & say definately give her time. At least it’s not just another blonde although I actually rate Hayley, she doesn’t seem as comfortable as Di Kelly Georgie etc…but theyve bin there years she’ll only get better too with time, she doesnt make mistakes & comes across well. they are obviously recruiting a lot of new people male & female there’s new faces on there all the time.

#30974 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I remember the others were as bad when they started, when they have had some time to get to know everyone better they will settle, must be hard to have confidence to do the job when you dont know everyone there

#30975 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

Heres a pic of Alison when she was working at Price-drop

Heres the link if anyone wants to see the bigger original

Greg Scott Price-Drop Pics

I think she’s nearly the last one on Gregs site

#30976 Reply

JamesJnr
    Participant

and some more pics here
    You can sell me a frying pan anyday baby…

#30977 Reply

cole09mcfc
    Participant

i think hayley and millie getting less wooden now but haley is more wooden.

#30978 Reply

ADG
    Participant

I dont know but she reminds me of Jodie Marsh in one way but the way she smiles reminds me of Di….?

#30979 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

[size=5][b]

I think she came over very well – I saw her at least twice, maybe three times and each time she was better and better. She’s a change from the usual bimbo types they tend to go for. I think she’ll end up really good – one for the brunettes!

#30980 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Yeah she’s alright but after a while her voice gets on my nerves!I don’t think u can call anyone of the girls bimbos! If they really did want just Bimbos they could get any old page 3 or model on.

#30981 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Well they did have Gail McKenna do a screen test on day

#30982 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

whats this Gail like? will there be caps of her on your site?

#30983 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

No it was last year, she popped up and did a couple of hours one day and then we never saw her again. Do a Google search on her, you will find plenty of pics because she used to be a page 3 girl before turning to tv presenting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Alison Bender
Your information: