Andrew Wilson

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Andrew Wilson

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Gems 13 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Gems
    Participant
    #13962 Reply

Gems
    Participant

Sorry, just had a ‘haha’ to myself while perusing Andrew Wilson’s pictures. Page one, the time on the screen says 0.05 or something like it and the White House is in the background. I couldn’t help thinking that maybe the Andrew in that picture was actually Rory Bremner stepping in!

#13963 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Andrew is currently in Haiti.

I wonder if he will make it back to the USA on tuesday to cover ‘Super Tuesday’

#13964 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

Maybe Gerard Tubb will cover “Super Tuesday”. Sky will probably need someone to report from Haiti, because the situation is getting worse every day.

Tanya

#13965 Reply

Gems
    Participant

Yes I know Andrew Wilson is currently in Haiti thank you.

#13966 Reply

Steven
    Participant

😀  
    Sorry, just had a ‘haha’ to myself while perusing Andrew Wilson’s pictures.  Page one, the time on the screen says 0.05 or something like it and the White House is in the background.  I couldn’t help thinking that maybe the Andrew in that picture was actually Rory Bremner stepping in!  😀

Sorry, I think I’m missing out on that bit of fun!

#13967 Reply

fusionlad
    Participant

wooh. get her!

#13968 Reply

Gems
    Participant

wooh. get her!

Sorry, did I miss something there? Johnnie ( I think it was) was saying Andrew is in Haiti and I was saying, yes I know, thank you.

#13969 Reply

Gems
    Participant

😀  
    Sorry, just had a ‘haha’ to myself while perusing Andrew Wilson’s pictures.  Page one, the time on the screen says 0.05 or something like it and the White House is in the background.  I couldn’t help thinking that maybe the Andrew in that picture was actually Rory Bremner stepping in!  😀

Sorry, I think I’m missing out on that bit of fun!

Then I’m very sorry for you. Just looked at it again, it’s page one, time 0.02 and its the first of two pictures taken from the same report.

#13970 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Then I’m very sorry for you.  Just looked at it again, it’s page one, time 0.02 and its the first of two pictures taken from the same report.

Well, actually what I was saying was that I . . . oh sod it I can’t be bothered!

#13971 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

What I want to know (and can’t see) is if Mr W is wearing his shorts again or not? He might just have to make a run for it in voodoo country. Even scarier than Donald Rumsfeld!

#13972 Reply

Gems
    Participant

Then I’m very sorry for you.  Just looked at it again, it’s page one, time 0.02 and its the first of two pictures taken from the same report.

Well, actually what I was saying was that I . . . oh sod it I can’t be bothered!

Good grief. If you can’t be bothered then why log on? Spoke to a couple of colleagues in the last few days (we keep in touch via email you see) and they see the Andrew Wilson/ Rory Bremner haha part. Must be a newsy thing. Never mind!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Andrew Wilson
Your information: