Andrew Wilson on Sky News

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Andrew Wilson on Sky News

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hullo
    Participant
    #26968 Reply

Hullo
    Participant

What’s Andrew Wilson doing anchoring with Anna? After Colin Brazier, is everybody in the field going to have a go at presenting?

#26969 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

As it has been said a million times… rehersals are in full swing so the need for presenters is greater.

#26970 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

I’m pleasantly surprised to see Andrew presenting. The likes of Andrew and Colin visibly bring with them a wealth of experience and intelligence. Plus as they are well known to viewers, they bring a sense of gravitous to news coverage, unlike some of the mediocre presenters drafted in, in recent months.

#26971 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Andrew is covering for Steve Gaisford, who snapped his achilles a few weeks ago.

#26972 Reply

Glenn
    Participant

Ouch! I was wondering where Steve Gaisford was. Still it’s a pleasent surprise to see Andrew in Sky Centre.

#26973 Reply

HBox
    Participant

Poor Martin and Paula, they have been working flat out in recent days covering for the other presenters. They mus be zonked.

#26974 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

Johnnie+Sep 26 2005, 08:43 PM–>(Johnnie @ Sep 26 2005, 08:43 PM)
    Andrew is covering for Steve Gaisford, who snapped his achilles a few weeks ago.

But Steve Gaisford was on for a few days last week with Kay.

#26975 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Note how you didn’t see him walk anywhere. Blame Sky Sports…

#26976 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Andrew has a name tag at the top of the hour – I wonder if he’ll continue presenting after the relaunch..

I know the name doesn’t take long to record, but was it worth it for a few days.

#26977 Reply

RobUK
    Participant

Johnnie+Sep 27 2005, 04:03 PM–>(Johnnie @ Sep 27 2005, 04:03 PM)
    Andrew has a name tag at the top of the hour – I wonder if he’ll continue presenting after the relaunch..

I know the name doesn’t take long to record, but was it worth it for a few days.

Does this mean the names will also still be voiced at the top of the hour..as the new presenters also have had ones recorded?

#26978 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I remember Andrew presented a few years back on an evening shift with Viv, he had a name tag then

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Andrew Wilson on Sky News
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register