Ann Widdercombe

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Ann Widdercombe

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Sky Lad 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

NEWSBOY2
    Participant
    #14930 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Ann Widdercombe as a presenter? Do me a favour? She can’t present!Could she look any more uncomfortable? I’d rather have Littlejohn or preferably a Sky News presenter or Adam Boulton.

#14931 Reply

RobUK
    Participant

It seems that Sky havent even given her basic lessons in presenting..or a diffrent politician..

Blair himslef hosted a phone in on LBC..maybe Sky should see if they could get him to stand in for littlejohn..could be interesting

#14932 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

I love Ann Widdecombe. She’s barking mad. Hair colour changes every week..what colour’s it now?! And that cleavage – if that’s what you could call it.

#14933 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

Colour of her hair?…hmm, very light blond!

Littlejohn or Ann…, hard decision, I’ll rather wait for a third option!

Tanya

#14934 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

I suppose I would have to be different; I thought Ann Widdecombe was okay. Not as polished as some TV presenters obviously, but jolly good entertainment – which is what I like! Sometimes a break from the norm is like a breath of fresh air.

#14935 Reply

Sky Lad
    Participant

I suppose I would have to be different; I thought Ann Widdecombe was okay.

I agree infact I don’t usually watch littlejohn but I did these last few nights. I think Anne did quite well and hope she stands in again sometime.

I won’t be watching littlejohn tonight thats for sure.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Ann Widdercombe
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register