Anna Botting

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Anna Botting

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Evan 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jason1970
    Participant
    #32049 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

Can anyone tell me how old is Anna Botting and if she is single or still going out with Greg Milam

#32050 Reply

ginnyfan
    Participant

They were together!!!!!???

#32051 Reply

Evan
    Participant

Good Grief, It’s been a while since I posted anything on here. I was a bit of a fan of Sheila Jansen you see and since she left I’ve not been as avid a watcher of Sky News anymore. I personally believe that Sky News has never been the same since she departed the channel along with the likes of Viv and unless Sheila in particular comes back, Sky News will just continue to suffer in my opinion. Anybody know where Sheila is these days by the way?. I only watch Kay’s show now and that’s it really. Anyway I’ll stop now as I don’t think Sheila was very popular with you guys and anyway this is supposed to be a a topic on Anna Botting. I was as surprised as ginnyfan that Anna was/is seeing Greg Milam but I won’t go into why (that is unless I’m invited to do so at least). It’s good to be back.

#32052 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

Sheila Jansen! I never cease to bhe amazed by people’s choice of favourite presenter – I always thought she was quite ordinary

Edit – why do I have ‘WARN’ under my name?

#32053 Reply

Evan
    Participant

I much prefer my favourites to be ordinary. I don’t really know why.

#32054 Reply

Musey
    Participant

hey evan how about that ‘why’ you hinted at? i’m interested now lol

#32055 Reply

Evan
    Participant

On reflection I think you had better use your imagination as to what I had meant as I don’t want to get myself into trouble or damage the reputation this site in any way, and even more importantly I don’t want to give the lovely Anna Botting any grief(in case she reads this) so as I said Musey, you’d better use your imagination. I wish I’d never said anything now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Anna Botting
Your information: