Anyone like Justin Webb?

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Anyone like Justin Webb?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Framescourer 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bbc World Fan
    Participant
    #28756 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I was watching bbc Wolrd news at 4:00 in the afternoon here in Canada with Justin and Mike. Anyways Justin did a really good job. I think the first time that he was anchoring he was nervouse, but now he is calm. Mike is one of my favorite news anchores. He’s good looking, and also charming. I also like Nik, Peter Dobbie, Lyse, David Eades, David Jessel, Big Al or as I call him Alistie, and Anya. I don’t care for Ben Brown. He’s not one of my favorites.

#28757 Reply

Steven
    Participant

bbc World Fan+Jan 5 2006, 08:33 PM–>(bbc World Fan @ Jan 5 2006, 08:33 PM)
    I was watching bbc Wolrd news at 4:00 in the afternoon here in Canada with Justin and Mike. Anyways Justin did a really good job. I think the first time that he was anchoring he was nervouse, but now he is calm. Mike is one of my favorite news anchores. He’s good looking, and also charming. I also like Nik, Peter Dobbie, Lyse, David Eades, David Jessel, Big Al or as I call him Alistie, and Anya. I don’t care for Ben Brown. He’s not one of my favorites.

Well as I don’t receive BBC World some of those names mean nothing to me (especially when you use their first name only). However, I can tell that a few years back Justin Webb presented the BBC Breakfast programme, so isn’t new to presenting by any means.

#28758 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I can’t stand Justin. He seems so phonny. He is deffintley not one of my favorites.
    Justin seems so boring. I hear he’s married with two kids. I feel so sorry for his family. I hate his hand moving the papers all the time.
    I couldn’t believe that he said that he was live from London. I feel sorry for Mike. He is a way better presenter then Justin.
    The BBC should get rid of Justin W, Lucy H , Lindsay B, and Jake L. I can’t stand these people.
    Bring Peter COe back. Love him.

#28759 Reply

Damian
    Participant

As ive said in other forums, Justin seems “fake” to me.

#28760 Reply

Damian
    Participant

bbc World Fan+Jan 13 2006, 06:46 PM–>(bbc World Fan @ Jan 13 2006, 06:46 PM)
    I can’t stand Justin. He seems so phonny. He is deffintley not one of my favorites.
    Justin seems so boring. I hear he’s married with two kids. I feel so sorry for his family. I hate his hand moving the papers all the time.
    I couldn’t believe that he said that he was live from London. I feel sorry for Mike. He is a way better presenter then Justin.
    The BBC should get rid of Justin W, Lucy H , Lindsay B, and Jake L. I can’t stand these people.
    Bring Peter COe back. Love him.

I think thats being just a little to mean! There are other presenters on World than him that are worse.

#28761 Reply

Framescourer
    Participant

Justin Webb was a co-anchor on BBC Breakfast during the new wave of presenters coming to prominence at the time of Labour winning the UK general election of 1997. Along with Sophie Raworth, John Nicholson, Juliette Morris and John Sopel, Justin Webb was a young, fresh but sharply professional face.

Messrs Raworth and Nicholson went on to become national treasures, although Justin Webb (as Morris) dropped back from the frontline to be a correspondent both from Europe and Washington. I think this is largely down to his more serious manner: if there is a more likely successor to Michael Buerk I’ve yet to see him.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Anyone like Justin Webb?
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register