ASBO's, boozing, yobs, teen pregnancy….

Forums Forums TV Newsroom ASBO's, boozing, yobs, teen pregnancy….

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  NEWSBOY2 12 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Seamus
    Participant
    #25109 Reply

Seamus
    Participant

ASBO’s, yob culture, binge drinking, and now headlined teenage pregnancies….

England, you are one big mess. I will NEVER return to raise my kids there. It is the ugliest society in Europe (maybe rivalled by one or two of the new accession states….close call).

You need to start SHAMING each other for behaving like oiks.

Get some class back before it is way too late, unless Jade from ‘Big Brother’ is your vision for the future!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck……..

#25110 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Glad your not my parent. Things are pretty nice where I am.

#25111 Reply

Seamus
    Participant

I’m happy for you, really. But where do you live? At the top of a mountain?? Have you been on public transport recently, or a town centre, or had to teach in a state school, or work in a hospital?? Ugly.

#25112 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

Seamus…you are spot on mate. The country is a bleedin disgrace!

#25113 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

:ph34r:

I ‘d kill my dog to leave France, especially to go to GB.
    I do like the vibes of your country and to be frank, I don’t give a F*** about transport network and hospital issues.
    Nothing is more important than well-being, especially the peace of MIND and I cannot encounter it in France : if you wanna my place, seamus, I’d get you with pleasure…

As confucius used to say : if you see a bull flies, that means life is going mad.

#25114 Reply

edofis
    Participant

Seamus+May 23 2005, 08:07 PM–>(Seamus @ May 23 2005, 08:07 PM)
    I’m happy for you, really. But where do you live? At the top of a mountain?? Have you been on public transport recently, or a town centre, or had to teach in a state school, or work in a hospital?? Ugly.

How long have u been out of the country?
    I agree that we need to sort the yobs out but, not everywhere in the uk has a problem unless you count town centres on a Friday and Saturday night.
    The Police really have to work for their money of a weekend in this country.
    I’m sure we can stamp this problem out like we did with football hooliganism. I kind of like the idea of shaming the yobs by making them wear orange boiler suits but i think they should wear some kind of sign on their boiler suits stating the crime they committed to add more shame.

#25115 Reply

caseymorris
    Participant

Seamus, I was raised on a council estate and educated in a state school but even I know that there isn’t an apostrophe in ASBOs.

I am embarrassed that you judge a society by what you see in the media.

#25116 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

I currently live in Cheltenham Spa

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: ASBO's, boozing, yobs, teen pregnancy….
Your information: