At last – the cannonball with style

Forums Forums TV Newsroom At last – the cannonball with style

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  classeyham 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

classeyham
    Participant
    #30276 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

That?s the way (I like it)!

At last – the overnight presenter tonight at SkyNews is Lukwesa Burak – and they said it clearly. The cannonball with style after 5 wks.
    Good luck, Lukwesa Burak. Against all odds – I?m your boogie man. You do it very, very well! Friendly classeyham!

#30277 Reply

Dude
    Participant

I love this guy.

#30278 Reply

HBox
    Participant

Oh for god’s sake.

Can you please stop creating these innane topics.

#30279 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Dear HBox. Don?t be so mad! For God sake – give more power to the people.
    I?m so tired of Wayne Rooneys “Breaking News”-leg again, again and again! – But I don?t say anything, because he?s a world class player……
    Lukwesa Burak – also this thuesday night 06-06-06 – is a young, talented an pretty, dynamic presenter at Sky News, so: “Let?s get it on”….as Marvin Gaye sang long time ago.
    It?s not for many people a bad topic or post!

#30280 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

I haven?t seen Lukwesa Burak yesterday – but tuesday (overnight).
    She is a pearl or oasis in Sahara (Sky News right now).
    For God?s sake: Not at bad toast, sorry, post (replies) here – and not a single word about this weeks World Cup Kick Off Party.
    It?s only the Kick Off to summer Party at SN, especially overnights…Thanks U.
    Good night and Good luck! Yes, Kay Burley. The last one is from Hollywood, LA. – and U?R hitman, George Clooney….

#30281 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I have no idea what he has been drinking, smoking or injecting but its seriously warped sh*t

#30282 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Not funny, guv….only drinkin?water – but you are right…not so funny as U: -You can?t beat watching 2 woman in action, or am I getting my channels mixed up? (guvnorgaz, may 06).

— — —————————————-

“All my caps can be found in my basement……

Not funny, guv….only drinkin?water – but you are right…not so funny as U: -You can?t beat watching 2 woman in action, or am I getting my channels mixed up? (guvnorgaz, may 06).

——————————————–

“All my caps can be found in my basement……

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: At last – the cannonball with style
Your information: