Becky Jago

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Becky Jago

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  January 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Country_Girl202
    Participant
    #23775 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

Just tuned into sky sports news last night and saw Becky Jargo on there is she the same person who does the weather for East Anglia or someone else with the same name? she looked so much smarter and older than what she did on the weather program

#23776 Reply

Nick
    Participant

I think she was a newsreader on Newsround (BBC) a while ago.

#23777 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Becky Mantin and Becky Jago are the 2 that your thinking of.

#23778 Reply

Clive Vedmore
    Participant

Country_Girl202+Mar 1 2005, 11:28 AM–>(Country_Girl202 @ Mar 1 2005, 11:28 AM)
    Just tuned into sky sports news last night and saw Becky Jargo on there is she the same person who does the weather for East Anglia or someone else with the same name? she looked so much smarter and older than what she did on the weather program

She may look smarter and older but her new hairstyle doesn’t suit her at all.

Tonight was the first time i’d seen her since she done the weather on Anglia and i’ve got to say that she had a nightmare,i’ve never seen anyone struggle so much,she couldn’t finish a sentence without stumbling over her words,it was embarrassing!

#23779 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

is her last name jargo or jago cos im sure when it come on sky sports news it said jargo but my friend tol me her name was jago havent seen her since though

#23780 Reply

Martin Phillp
    Participant

Becky was also the first phone girl on The Wright Stuff.

#23781 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Country_Girl202+Mar 1 2005, 11:28 AM–>(Country_Girl202 @ Mar 1 2005, 11:28 AM)

Bit late with this! but yes it is Becky Jago! as stated from The Wright Stuff, Weather Girl & Newsround, also did a stint at Capital Radio I understand.

#23782 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

I know this topic is old but i think Becky’s left sky as shes back On Anglia News presenting

#23783 Reply

January
    Participant

Who’s Becky Jago? I’ve not ever seen her present!

By the way, has Roger Clarke recently moved from reporting to presenting? I’ve never seen him on before but now he’s on a lot.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Becky Jago
Your information: