Best Dressed Newscaster

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Best Dressed Newscaster

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 13 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Newsroom
    Participant
    #17880 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I would say Jeremy Thompson or Kevin Owen for male.

Karin Giannone and Juliette Foster for female newscasters.

#17881 Reply

Newsrat
    Participant

I would say Jeremy Thompson or Kevin Owen for male.

Karin Giannone and Juliette Foster for female newscasters.

Men :- Simon McCoy (here I go again), JT and Mark Longhurst Women:- Anna Botting

#17882 Reply

Alloneword
    Participant

Yes it makes a difference but not to the quality of the newsreader, after all we don’t want em turning up in jeans and t shirt do we?

I’d Simon was well dressed for a bloke and for the ladies it has to be Kay or the girl that normally does Sky News today 10-1, just wish Kay would wear a skirt more often she looks so agressive all the time in trousers

#17883 Reply

Easty
    Participant

Kay has to be best dressed female at Sky – I like her angry trousers – it makes Sky look superior to the weak BBC and rubbish ITV

#17884 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I think Kay would certainly not be anything as well as Juliette,Julie,Anna orKarin……….Kay ofen wears far too low cut suit jacket which,what appears to be nothing underneath!

Although she is not the worst dressed.

However if it was for best dressed overall it would be Lisa Burke or Juliette Foster …in my opinion

#17885 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

I don’t really think they get to choose what they wear. They probably have fashion consultants and make up artists who make all the decisions. I think Kay always looks stylish.

#17886 Reply

Hello
    Participant

No doubt about it it has to be either Karin Giannone or Lisa Burke for best dressed female As for whether it matters what they were when they do their job, no it doesn’t. What are you judging them on, what they are wearing or whether they are reading the news?

#17887 Reply

Pete19
    Participant

Shelia J and Paula M leave alot to be desired sometimes!

No suit jackets! Thats a bad thing!

#17888 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

They choose what they want aslong as they do not blend in with graphics—you never see any of the weather people wearing blue as they would blend in with the blue screen they are standing in front of.

They have got make-up artists but certianly in RTE anyway no fashion consultants!!

#17889 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

Kay ofen wears far too low cut suit jacket which, what appears to be nothing underneath!

You mean that there’s something wrong with that? It looks okay to me. And leaves my imagination free to run riot!

#17890 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

It makes her look tacky,cheap and very very common

#17891 Reply

Easty
    Participant

It makes her look tacky,cheap and very very common

I don’t think she looks cheep. I think it makes her seem more in control of what she is doing

#17892 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

They choose what they want aslong as they do not blend in with graphics—you never see any of the weather people wearing blue as they would blend in with the blue screen they are standing in front of.

They have got make-up artists but certianly in RTE anyway no fashion consultants!!

It’s a Green Screen.

My votes are for Julie and Steve.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Best Dressed Newscaster
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register