Best Looking

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Best Looking

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Liam 13 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Irelandwatching
    Participant
    #19226 Reply

Irelandwatching
    Participant

Now Choose

#19227 Reply

AnjaliWOW
    Participant

Sharon Ni Bheolain wins this hands down!! What a babe!

RTE don’t know what they have here and fail to use her talent and looks for other projects other then Turas Teanga which was presented by Sharon but RTE need to involve her more in other programs or they’ll lose her.

#19228 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Sharon is lovely (I’m proud to have worked with her) She proved she was able for the “real” news bulletins when she covered Anne Doyle’s flagship “RTE NEWS: NINE O’CLOCK” for the five weeks Anne had taken off for her summer holidays.

Gr?inne seoige is ABSOLUTELY AWFUL compared to the likes of Sharon N? Bheol?in, Anne Cassin, Siun Nic Ghearilt and Anne Doyle !!

On a totally different note: DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY BOTHER TO WATCH SKY NEWS IRELAND ANYMORE?????????

#19229 Reply

AnjaliWOW
    Participant

Newsroom+Oct 1 2004, 10:59 PM–>(Newsroom @ Oct 1 2004, 10:59 PM)
    Sharon is lovely (I’m proud to have worked with her)

Gr?inne seoige is ABSOLUTELY AWFUL compared to the likes of Sharon N? Bheol?in, Anne Cassin, Siun Nic Ghearilt and Anne Doyle !!

On a totally different note: DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY BOTHER TO WATCH SKY NEWS IRELAND ANYMORE?????????

Lucky you, working with the gorgeous Sharon!!

Grainne Seoige is good looking alright but she’s not that good at presenting news, Sharon should have got that job.

I don’t watch Skynews Ireland at all and I don’t know anyone else that does.

#19230 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Yes but, what a DEMOTION it would be moving from our national broadcaster to a small, under-funded bureau off a digital news channel!!!

The likes of Sharon N? Bheol?in WOULD have been offered the job but would have, politely, REFUSED !!

Grainne thought(and prob still thinks) she is better than she actually is : soon enough she will be a nobody in tv news-she will be similar ranking to people like Mai Davis, Hannah O’Sullivan and Lahra McClean (do you know who these are??)

#19231 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

hey all,

They are both two very good looking women!

Does anybody really know what Grainne Seoige is like? I know we all hear a lot about these news presenters and especially about Grainne?
    So what is she like is she a nice person or what?

#19232 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

There was an interview with her in the RTE guide about a month ago. She seems nice enough.

I really do wish she was

Is this site owned by Sky News or anything?

#19233 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

Oh and I voted for Gr?inne by the way, she is great looking but she is also intelligent, a great interviewer and she has a lovely voice.

#19234 Reply

Liam
    Participant

Tough one!! Grainne wins by a whisker,maybe its the legs, i dunno!
    Havent seen much of Sharon’s!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Best Looking
Your information: