boredddddddddd

Forums Forums TV Newsroom boredddddddddd

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sky Lad 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

teecee
    Participant
    #32335 Reply

teecee
    Participant

These new forums are sooooooooo boring half of them are not even about news shant bother anynore !

#32336 Reply

Sky Lad
    Participant

teecee wrote:These new forums are sooooooooo boring half of them are not even about news shant bother anynore !

I don’t share your view but your entitled to your opinion. Having said that it seems strange that you say these forums aren’t about the news and then make a thread like this.

For as long as I can remember this forum as always had discussions about people’s favourite presenters as well as whats happening in the news

News Coverage

This section is full of News discussions

#32337 Reply

teecee
    Participant

Sky Lad wrote:(teecee @ Sep 10 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]16466[/snapback]

These new forums are sooooooooo boring half of them are not even about news shant bother anynore !

I don’t share your view but your entitled to your opinion. Having said that it seems strange that you say these forums aren’t about the news and then make a thread like this.

For as long as I can remember this forum as always had discussions about people’s favourite presenters as well as whats happening in the news

News Coverage

UMMMMMMM well what would be the point on putting it else where and where the hell do you anyway> its just so confusing all these forums anyway and news to me does not mean talking about some news readers hair style for that day !

#32338 Reply

Sky Lad
    Participant

teecee wrote:(Sky Lad @ Sep 10 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]16468[/snapback]

(teecee @ Sep 10 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]16466[/snapback]

News Coverage

UMMMMMMM well what would be the point on putting it else where and where the hell do you anyway> its just so confusing all these forums anyway and news to me does not mean talking about some news readers hair style for that day !

You can’t have visited the news coverage forum that I talked about.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: boredddddddddd
Your information: