Boris Johnson MP

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Boris Johnson MP

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alloneword 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello
    Participant
    #19770 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Any thoughts anyone on what Boris’s next career move should be after his comments this week about Liverpool ? A comedian or even Tory Party leader perhaps! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#19771 Reply

rob237
    Participant

The leader column was allegedly written by Simon Heffer, who IMO, hit many nails directly upon the head.

For me the great shame was that Boris chose to retract the Hillsborough comments.

Many ‘neutrals’ who, like myself, had the great misfortune to be present on that fateful day will always retain the view that the death toll was SOLELY due to the actions of the late coming drunken Scousers forcing their way on to the terrace.

The sight of many other Liverpool ‘supporters’ [who had been released from Leppings Lane] running down the pitch, past their injured/dead/dying compratriots, in order to taunt Forest supporters [at the Kop end] onto the pitch to fight is an image that I will take to my grave.

#19772 Reply

Alloneword
    Participant

Hello+Oct 22 2004, 11:00 PM–>(Hello @ Oct 22 2004, 11:00 PM)
    Any thoughts anyone on what Boris’s next career move

Yea a cleaner at Anfield

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Boris Johnson MP
Your information: