Busted

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Busted

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  HBox 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

hamishnewhouse
    Participant
    #22615 Reply

hamishnewhouse
    Participant

Busted Have Split, YEY!!!!!! Another pants band bites the dust!

#22616 Reply

sammy
    Participant

dont celebrate to vociferously ( spelling ) it only means mcfly wont have flown off anywhere just yet !

#22617 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Good thing. Means there’ll be a few less crap songs around. Bad thing is it won’t be felt as there’s WAY too much crappy “hip hop” and american teen “rock” around anyway.

#22618 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

I dont give a dam

Thank you very much for putting that in this time, because Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.

#22619 Reply

rob237
    Participant

Busted Split – Good Thing or Bad Thing?
    Good Thing [ 2 ] [28.57%]
    Bad Thing [ 0 ] [0.00%]
    I dont give a dam [ 5 ] [71.43%

Frankly, as I have never even heard of these folks, I’m obliged to say that “I don’t give a Hoover”

#22620 Reply

Damian
    Participant

I only heard of them when I saw them on a news story on tv for the band aid 20 thing and I thought they were like 16 year olds and a 19yo at least but someone told me that the 2 that look 16 are 21 and the one that looked the oldest is only 19.. the other 2 look very small……….. I also heard a song from them on the singstar game that my sister has and quite frankly is sounded like s***……….. so me tooooo I dont give a damn!!!!!!

#22621 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

Wel frankly I’ve never heard of them either. Is there any songs of theirs in particular that I may have heard?

#22622 Reply

HBox
    Participant

One word…INSIGNIFICANT…sorry but this is pretty purile, Busted weren’t very important to begin with and will soon be forgotten.

#22623 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

This probably sounds stupid but I have never actually heard or remembered rather any of their songs….. ….so I guess it doesnt really matter to me….

#22624 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

who’ve split?

#22625 Reply

skyspy
    Participant

It was explained to me on Friday who Busted were by Alistair Stewart on the news channel, however once i’d comprehended who they are or were , he revealed that they no longer existed.

Really i was amazed that ten minutes of news was given over to their demise.
    I expect to never hear of them ever again

#22626 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I assume you lot don’t have pre teens and teenagers..
    The tears that were shed in this house ( mine were tears of joy) lol

#22627 Reply

hamishnewhouse
    Participant

I totally agree with all comments above, I just wondered what everyone else thought! I know its sad but apparantly BBC Radio 1 have had people crying down the phone because of the split.

#22628 Reply

HBox
    Participant

Were you one of them?

#22629 Reply

hamishnewhouse
    Participant

NO I WAS NOT

#22630 Reply

Damian
    Participant

hamishnewhouse+Jan 18 2005, 08:36 AM–>(hamishnewhouse @ Jan 18 2005, 08:36 AM)
    NO I WAS NOT

Calm down boy… I thought you were one of them too!!

#22631 Reply

hamishnewhouse
    Participant

hamishnewhouse+Jan 14 2005, 03:08 PM–>(hamishnewhouse @ Jan 14 2005, 03:08 PM)
    Busted Have Split, YEY!!!!!! Another pants band bites the dust!

I thought my starting comments may have told you that I was not one of them!

#22632 Reply

HBox
    Participant

I’m sorry to say, but that is illogical, if you truly disliked Busted you wouldn’t have had the interest to start this thread.

In fact, I don’t have the interest to comment any further on this topic. (oh how high and mighty of me).

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Busted
Your information: