Carrie Gracie and Kate Silverton

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Carrie Gracie and Kate Silverton

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rocheeo
    Participant
    #34737 Reply

rocheeo
    Participant

Hi,

THis is my first ever post! Anyway, what do people think of the Carrie Gracie, Kate Silverton combination at the moment on N24 while Simon McCoy is away?

Also, which combination do you prefer, Simon McCoy and Kate or Simon and Carrie?

#34738 Reply

skynewsfan18
    Participant

i think kate and carrie are realy gd as a duo and they should keep them like it

#34739 Reply

Lone
    Participant

When Julia came on to the Business Kate even commented saying it was an ‘all girl line up today’.

They should do it more often

#34740 Reply

This is Drew
    Participant

Lone wrote:When Julia came on to the Business Kate even commented saying it was an ‘all girl line up today’.

They should do it more often

The joke wouldn’t happen if it was all males… Now I wonder why the Beeb haven’t tried that one…

#34741 Reply

Lone
    Participant

This is Drew wrote:The joke wouldn’t happen if it was all males… Now I wonder why the Beeb haven’t tried that one…

An all male presenter line-up?

Nah, would much rather prefer all female

#34742 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Well I feel That both Kate and Carrie worked very well together. I would like to see them presenting more often and even presenting with different stand in Presenters such as Claire Marshall or Ellie Crisell. I think that Kate Silverton should be seen on BBC One News Programmes as she is an exc

ellent News Anchor. sHE WOULD BE VERY GOOD COVERING FOR nATASHA kAPLINSKY.KATE SILVERTON RULES . Whatever happened to an all female Show eve the six oclock news used to have two females-Jane Hill and Natasha Kaplinsky. BRING THEM BACK

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Carrie Gracie and Kate Silverton
Your information: