Channel 5

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Channel 5

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  FunkyD 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

FunkyD
    Participant
    #25065 Reply

FunkyD
    Participant

Channel 5 news was presented by the stunning Julie Etchingham this evening, I wondered why she was not on in the day on Sky News, I thinks she is stunning and her eyes today were so hypnotic. Does anyone else agree?

#25066 Reply

Hello
    Participant

FunkyD+May 21 2005, 12:05 AM–>(FunkyD @ May 21 2005, 12:05 AM)
    Channel 5 news was presented by the stunning Julie Etchingham this evening, I wondered why she was not on in the day on Sky News, I thinks she is stunning and her eyes today were so hypnotic. Does anyone else agree?

Can’t argue with that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#25067 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

The fact is this woman has a real presence on air, notably during interviews.
    I think this point makes the difference in relation to others presenters.

#25068 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Couldn’t agree more. She’s come a long way since her time on Midlands Today back in the early 90s. If I didn’t know any better I’d say she wasn’t the same person. Back then it was difficult to differenciate between her and a tree she was that wooden, but it’s good to see she can hack it!

#25069 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

i absolutley agree! she is the most stunning presenter on sky without a doubt! she’s really got a speciall presence… I think she was especially outstanding during the tsunami coverage…

#25070 Reply

FunkyD
    Participant

Glad to have your replys, it’s quite usual to have some sort of disagreement with some replys, but it’s obvious that Julie is stunningly attractive and stunning at her job and you agree.

#25071 Reply

DDP
    Participant

Pretty good legs as well :blink:

Image Image

#25072 Reply

FunkyD
    Participant

Great pictures DDP, Absolutely beautiful legs, She just gets better and better.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Channel 5
Your information: