Charlie Stayt on Breakfast

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Charlie Stayt on Breakfast

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dustymoo 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

James
    Participant
    #29761 Reply

James
    Participant

Former Five News presenter Charlie Stayt, who has recently been appearing on Sky News, is to present some editions of Breakfast from this weekend. Interesting, who the female presenter will be though seeing as Kate is doing the weekday editions as Sian seems to be taking time off after a few stories in the papers…

#29762 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

jamej wrote:Former Five News presenter Charlie Stayt, who has recently been appearing on Sky News, is to present some editions of Breakfast from this weekend. Interesting, who the female presenter will be though seeing as Kate is doing the weekday editions as Sian seems to be taking time off after a few stories in the papers…

Please forgive me ignorance..what stories has there been about Sian?

#29763 Reply

Framescourer
    Participant

jamej wrote:Former Five News presenter Charlie Stayt, who has recently been appearing on Sky News, is to present some editions of Breakfast from this weekend. Interesting, who the female presenter will be though seeing as Kate is doing the weekday editions as Sian seems to be taking time off after a few stories in the papers…

Does anyone have any idea what Charlie is up to? Is he on loan from Sky? Is he freelancing? Is he on some sort of BBC probabtion?

#29764 Reply

James
    Participant

Framescourer wrote:Does anyone have any idea what Charlie is up to? Is he on loan from Sky? Is he freelancing? Is he on some sort of BBC probabtion?

Like many journalists, Charlie is freelance and as he is not currently tied to one organisation, he is free to work whereever and whenever he wishes.

#29765 Reply

Framescourer
    Participant

jamej wrote:(Framescourer @ Apr 28 2006, 02:52 PM) [snapback]14338[/snapback]

Does anyone have any idea what Charlie is up to? Is he on loan from Sky? Is he freelancing? Is he on some sort of BBC probabtion?

Like many journalists, Charlie is freelance and as he is not currently tied to one organisation, he is free to work whereever and whenever he wishes.

Brilliant, thanks. As you can see we were struggling a bit with that one

#29766 Reply

dustymoo
    Participant

Does anyone know the name of the dark haired sort that’s on at weekends with Charlie? I think her first name is Suzanne, but i’m not sure? Cheers xx

#29767 Reply

James
    Participant

dustymoo wrote:Does anyone know the name of the dark haired sort that’s on at weekends with Charlie? I think her first name is Suzanne, but i’m not sure? Cheers xx

Susanna Reid

#29768 Reply

dustymoo
    Participant

Cheers jamej! Just had a look on imdb.com to see how old she is, like the perv i am? I canny believe she’s 36! She looks fresh out of Uni? Like Ginny! Must be the make up i dunno? These MILF’s are getting better looking as i get older?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Charlie Stayt on Breakfast
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register