Chris Roberts and Juliette Foster

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Chris Roberts and Juliette Foster

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dirkyt 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

newshound_ie
    Participant
    #29597 Reply

newshound_ie
    Participant

Good to see the old pairing of Chris Roberts and Juliette Foster back again tonight. Have not taken to Gillian Joseph since she joined at relaunch. Juliette has a nicer personality and seems to be a lot less stiff. What to you think?

#29598 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

Juliette is ok. I think she’s a solid presenter but i wouldn’t want to see her get a weekly slot tbh. Gillian seems a bit lifeless and tired, but again is solid.

I gave Ginny the benefit of the doubt at the beginning, but i think she should be relegated to the graveyard shifts. Her looks are keeping her there, not her talent imo.

#29599 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

newshound_ie wrote:Good to see the old pairing of Chris Roberts and Juliette Foster back again tonight. Have not taken to Gillian Joseph since she joined at relaunch. Juliette has a nicer personality and seems to be a lot less stiff. What to you think?

Agreed…was good to see the dream duo in action.
    I like Gillian, Anna J and Ginny; but feel that the regulars should have better treatment for their service and loyalty!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Chris Roberts and Juliette Foster
Your information: