CLARE TOMO

Forums Forums TV Newsroom CLARE TOMO

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  steve 1979 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Author

steve 1979
    Participant
    #35082 Reply

steve 1979
    Participant

Did anyone see clare tomlinson on GOALS ON SUNDAY. Jeans and an open necked shirt, sexy stuff, any money its will be hair tied back and leather jacket before long. Fair to her

#35083 Reply

steve 1979
    Participant

I meant to add fair play to her and I hope they get rid of Kamara

#35084 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

I totally agree with u, she was sexy and hot stuff.

Shame she had to leave Football First for Ed Chamberlain.

I bet if she could have worn casual on Football First, she would have stayed on that program too. In my view she is one sexy hot babe

#35085 Reply

steve 1979
    Participant

GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES TOO

#35086 Reply

steve 1979
    Participant

ANY RECENT PICS

#35087 Reply

steve 1979
    Participant

It must be said she has added a sexy element to goals on sunday which has definitely made it more watchable. Yesterday was case in point open neck shirt, leather knee high boots and jeans, she had added a sense of fun to the programme as well.
    Keep up the good work clare.

#35088 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

I wonder if she will still do the work on the Champions League match days.

Keep up the good work on GOS. It would be my dream come true to be beside somewhere nice and warm

#35089 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

Here is a pic of Clare taken on todays show, sorry about the pic not being clear

[img]

02092007(007).jpg[/img]
    #35090 Reply

steve 1979
    Participant

jUST WONDERED WHY WAS THERE A GOALS ON SUNDAY LAST WEEK THEY APPEARED TO HAVE A FAIR BIT OF TIME TO FILL WITH VERY FEW GAMES TO SHOW

#35091 Reply

steve 1979
    Participant

dOES THE FUTURE FOR THE CURRENT PRESENTERS OF THIS PROGRAMME LOOK BLEAK AFRER BYWATER INCIDENT. Will somebody be made a scapegoat???

#35092 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Eh?

#35093 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

I heard from an article in the Daily Mail this week, unfortunately throw the paper away now, that someone from behind the scenes on Goals On Sunday has now been moved to Football First

#35094 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

I have seen from todays Daily Mail article as follows

Stress Takes Its Toll On Tomlinson

Clare Tomlinson, one of the most prominent women football broadcasters has become the latest casualty of the Stephen Bywater C-word incident on Sky Sports.

Tomlinson who was scheduled to present last night’s England U21 match against Montenegro at Leicester, has been signed off work on medical grounds for an expected two months due to stress and depression.

Sky Sports have made it clear that Tomlinson had not been sacked or disciplined for her part in the Bywater fiasco, but her illness follows the turmoil surrounding Sky’s major inquest into the Goals On Sunday programme when the Derby goalkeeper’s obscenity occurred.

Tomlinson was hosting the Sunday review of the Premiership action with Chris Kamara when guest Bywater’s C-word was allowed to pass without comment or any apology, one which was finally given to viewers the following week.

The fall-out that ensured saw Tomlinson having to cancel a trip to watch Spurs in Cyprus to attend a meeting with head of sport Vic Wakeling. Afterwards, however, it seemed that the Goals On Sunday producer Nigel Dean, who has been switched to Football First, would be made the scapegoat.

But Tomlinson’s resulting health problems now make it doubtful whether she will return to her high profile football role at Sky. Paul Broadman, son of Stan Broadman, will temporarily be taking over Tomlinson’s Goals On Sunday role.

Lets hope Claire gets better and she does not get the same treatment Rodney Marsh got when he made Toon Ami comment on You’re On Sky Sports.

Clare is a breath of fresh air on Sky

#35095 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Rodney Marsh deserved to be kicked out for what he did, Claire Tomlinson does not. I hope Bywater feels terrible for the trouble he’s caused.

Bloody idiot.

#35096 Reply

steve 1979
    Participant

two things, get well soon clare and Mr BYWATER SHOULD BE ASHAMED

#35097 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

Could somebody please tell me in what context the Bywater incident happened, how come he used that word, who/what was it about? I’ve completely missed this incident, first i’ve heard about it is here.

#35098 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

The Derby keeper was on the show and talking about how his coach told him to be a decent pro and not be a……. he then spelt out the c word. The presenters are in the sh*t because they didnt apologise afterwards, they just carried on like nothing happened

#35099 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

Thanks Gaz ^

According to the Sky Sports website Jeff Stelling will join Kammy to host the show this Sunday! Should be excellent stuff.

#35100 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

If Clare does not return to Goals On Sunday, I would love Jeff Stelling to be a permanent fixture on the show. I just dont understand why Kammy has not been pushed to one side on the show or does he get preferential treatment

#35101 Reply

steve 1979
    Participant

what is the latest on Clare T? is she coming back or is she moving to another station? OR has she been sacked?
    just curious.

#35102 Reply

steve 1979
    Participant

ANY NEWS ON THE CLARE TOMLINSON SITUATION. IS SHE DUE TO RETURN OR WAS IT A CASE OF BEING SACKED? DOES ANYBODY HAVE AN IDEA?

#35103 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

She did a couple of hours on SSN this week

#35104 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant
    #35105 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

Good to see Clare back on Sky, she is still looking sexy, well or unwell

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
Reply To: CLARE TOMO
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register