Colin Brazier demoted

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Colin Brazier demoted

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Byrne 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

JamesH
    Participant
    #21875 Reply

JamesH
    Participant
    #21876 Reply

Skybaby
    Participant

Tsk tsk. Naughty boy.

I can see why a lot of people would be peed off at the fact that he got away with a demotion for breaking someone’s nose when Frank Partridge was sacked for slapping Kay (can’t believe that’s three years ago now). Makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

:mellow:

#21877 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

He obviously didn’t watch the reports on how to behave at Christmas parties.

#21878 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Skybaby+Dec 18 2004, 11:53 AM–>(Skybaby @ Dec 18 2004, 11:53 AM)
    Tsk tsk.  Naughty boy.

I can see why a lot of people would be peed off at the fact that he got away with a demotion for breaking someone’s nose when Frank Partridge was sacked for slapping Kay (can’t believe that’s three years ago now).  Makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

:mellow:

Frank Partridge is a known wife-beater, or partner-beater, while Colin was probably pissed (as in drunk) and made a huge mistake.

#21879 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

Frank Partridge was probably sacked, because the whole event happened at Sky during their working shift and for goodness’ sake what kind of man hits or slaps a woman? :angry:

What’s with these Christmas parties anyway? A revenge time for the whole year back or they are all just so drunk and have no idea what are they doing? <_ <
    ______
    Tanya

#21880 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

moynahan+Dec 18 2004, 01:25 PM–>(moynahan @ Dec 18 2004, 01:25 PM)
    Frank Partridge was probably sacked, because the whole event happened at Sky during their working shift and for goodness’ sake what kind of man hits or slaps a woman? :angry:

Yup! :angry:

Good point about being on or off work as well.

There’s just no comparing a drunken bar-brawl between two men with a man physically abusing a woman in my eyes.

#21881 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

Vacancy in Brussels for Sky’s senior European correspondent…hold your horses!!!Is it too late to tell a certain Mr Chater that this continent’s a hell of a lot more interesting and a far better job than Joburg/Africa?!!!
    Go for it David before it’s too late!!!!

Colin Brazier must be a right prat to knock someone’s teeth out, break their nose etc. I don’t care whether he’d had 20 bottles of Chateau Lafitte or whatever it is that this most ordinary (reporter wise – i.m.o. if not that of his senior Sky management buddies) of ‘very senior Sky correspondents’ habitually imbibes. I hope he didn’t get any blood spots splattered on his expensive cravat or suit? <_ <

There’s a lot of double standards and, on the face of it, weird job decisions at Sky HQ…

#21882 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Hey – havn’t posted for ages but really had to on this one! I can’t believe he’s got away with it – if Frank went for SLAPPING Kay then breaking someones nose and kicking them while theyre on the deck is WAY out of order. Why isn’t theproducer pressing charges??? I dont think it maters it was out of work – if any of us had GBH to our name WE’D ALL BE OUT!!
    Thjis SUCKS
    The guys done GBH on a colleague – how can anyone be expected to work with him now – what does that say to the rest of them about how the chosen few can behave and how little the bosses care about them
    Really bad call guys. Its a joke.

#21883 Reply

kev667
    Participant

Brazier’s back on air tonight, introduced as Sky Correspondent. Not sure what happened to that demotion.. ?

#21884 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

Ian Woods is going to Iraq. Maybe ‘Colon Bruzer’ is now working out of the US as Andrew Wilson has been working on the tsunami story?

Nice “demotion” by Snuk management eh….that’s the kind of demotion I could use!
    Sorry to make a personal remark but he does look – since I saw him last, some time ago – as if he’s visited quite a few of Brussels’ fine restos.

#21885 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

Colin Brazier must be a right prat to knock someone’s teeth out

Who’s going to pay for the orthodontist and dentist?

#21886 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Mr Byrne+Jan 19 2005, 04:28 PM–>(Mr Byrne @ Jan 19 2005, 04:28 PM)

Who’s going to pay for the orthodontist and dentist?

Well Byrnsey, you’ve asked the important question that the rest of us missed. It was there in front of our very eyes.

#21887 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

No one has knocked my teeth out… yet, so I’ve never needed orthodontic treatment but I do know that its famous for being expensive. How bad was it anyway? Is the poor guy heading for dentures or can a few crowns fix him up? Was the fight very serious?

#21888 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Mr Byrne+Jan 19 2005, 10:22 PM–>(Mr Byrne @ Jan 19 2005, 10:22 PM)
    No one has knocked my teeth out… yet, so I’ve never needed orthodontic treatment but I do know that its famous for being expensive. How bad was it anyway? Is the poor guy heading for dentures or can a few crowns fix him up? Was the fight very serious?

You are actually quite funny.

#21889 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

Thank you, unfortunately my good sense of humour, mostly sarcasm gets taken the wrong way… frequently.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
Reply To: Colin Brazier demoted
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register