Come Back to Sky

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Come Back to Sky

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Steven 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #16436 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

I have been disconnected from Sky since December (Family probs, Xmas, birthdays – could not afford it) and had a debt of ?83 on the account.

Anyway I had made plans to make a payment and on the account this weekend to cleared the account. But this morning I have received a letter saying that if i come back to Sky I can get 50% of my package for 6 months or up to ?100 cleared off the debt.

What a weird way of doing things. I was waiting for the CCJ.

Anyone else had this letter? I have not phoned them yet so i don’t know if their is a Catch. (hope not)

#16437 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

if they are reading this, with all the free PR your site gives them, they should give you a FREE package!

#16438 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Of course so and regular studio tours you should get Johnnie!!

maybe even present a shift and see what it is like?

#16439 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Just out of curiosity, what happened when you phoned them Johnnie?

#16440 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Cleared the debt. thats it. no other questions, no catches, nothing.

At first I thought it was a good will gesture – because of me doing the site… But it looks like a normal routine thing.

#16441 Reply

Steven
    Participant

I suppose this way they’re still making money from you. Otherwise they wouldn’t be getting anything from you and it probably isn’t worth their while chasing the money you might have owed. Also it keeps the subscription figures up.

#16442 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

This is kind of off-topic, but do you think Reporters/Correspondants/Presenters get Free subscribtion to Sky? Or do they pay, like everyone else?

#16443 Reply

Steven
    Participant

This is kind of off-topic, but do you think Reporters/Correspondants/Presenters get Free subscribtion to Sky? Or do they pay, like everyone else?

Most likely. I’m pretty sure that all sorts of Sky employees get free subscription.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Come Back to Sky
Your information: