Cricket AM

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Cricket AM

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dustymoo 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

guvnorgaz
    Participant
    #29918 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Sky Sports is launching Cricket AM starting May 20th
    http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article…1219837,00.html

#29919 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

i don’t know what to say, i suppose i’ll give it a shot but to be honest i can’t see it being a real success. i imagine they will try nad make it as much like soccer am as possible which i think will be a bad move, doing this will probably make it just look like the allsports show

#29920 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Its same studio and sofas,atleast it doesnt have Lovejoy,if he was on it Id pay for Flintoff to batter him with a bat

#29921 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

I’m not so sure Simon Thomas is the right choice?? But I’m struggling to think of a suitable light-hearted male presenter for this type of show. Anita Rani should be ok though

#29922 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

He was doing the coverage of the Aussies and S.Africa and knows his stuff

#29923 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

Simon also did a few Soccer AM All-Sports Shows last year as well, plus he’s got experience doing that sort of show given his years on Blue Peter.

It looks like Sky are pushing the boat out now that they have exclusive rights to all live test matches.

#29924 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I just hope they dont ruin it,like they do with the football,match starts at 10.30,program starts at 8.30 with 2 hours of so called experts givin it large.They give the British Superbikes the full treatment last year and this season they arent even showing it live

#29925 Reply

dustymoo
    Participant

bouncebackability wrote:I’m not so sure Simon Thomas is the right choice?? But I’m struggling to think of a suitable light-hearted male presenter for this type of show. Anita Rani should be ok though

At least it isnt Bob Willis, the miserable sod!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Cricket AM
Your information: