curious

Forums Forums TV Newsroom curious

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jamjam
    Participant
    #26167 Reply

jamjam
    Participant

i am curious as to why vicky gommersall gets such little mention on these pages u all seem 2 talk bout georgie bingham but i for 1 feel that vicky is much better looks n presenting wise. wot r ur thoughts?

#26168 Reply

ADG
    Participant

Vicky’s good as well.

Her presenting skills are good also, she does some reporting from time to time so Id like to see her more.

ADG

#26169 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Yeah Vicky is ok. It’s good that there’s quite a few presenters these days, and i think most folk have their favourites which is good otherwise it’d be the same two all the time.! It’s great that there is such a variety with the men and the women.

Vicky probably doesn’t get too many mentions simply because she hasn’t been “onscreen” too long, although she’s been a voice as a roving reporter for a while now.

Georgie Bingham has only really been getting much attention on the forums over the past few months, ironically when she’s been on a lot less since the turn of the year than she was last year.

Personally i was sick of reading endless threads about Georgie Thompson.!!! (who’s fine too before anyone thinks otherwise.!)

It’s interesting watching presenters “grow” into the role and if you’ve ever seen Georgie B with Jim White there’s some cracking banter between the two of them, and she’ll give and take a leg pull or joke, with her personality coming through.

If Vicky grows like that too she’ll do well.

#26170 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

Vicky is now a permanent presenter rather than reporter. It looks like she’s replaced Isha Sesay, who’s gone to ITV overnights.

#26171 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I HAD SEEN VICKY DO THE ODD NIGHT ON SSN BEFORE AND THOUGHT SHE WAS A BIT WEIRD LOOKIN BUT NOW SHES ON PERMANENT SHE HAS HER HAIR DIFFERENT AND LOOKS REALLY NICE,SHES GOOD PRESENTER TO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: curious
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register