daniel bedingfield

Forums Forums TV Newsroom daniel bedingfield

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  scottish 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    #25241 Reply

what do you think of daniel bedingfield and why

#25242 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

he’s a twat because he has no musical talent… oh I’m sorry, I thought this was a forum for Sky News not some pathetic pop star.

#25243 Reply

he is not a twat why don’t you keep your opinions to yourself anyway he can sing

#25244 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

danielbedingfieldfan+Jun 7 2005, 10:16 AM–>(danielbedingfieldfan @ Jun 7 2005, 10:16 AM)

That’s why.

#25245 Reply

HBox
    Participant

danielbedingfieldfan+Jun 7 2005, 10:16 AM–>(danielbedingfieldfan @ Jun 7 2005, 10:16 AM)

Shot yourself in the foot there a little bit didn’t ya’.

When I first heard Daniel Beddingfield, I thought he was a women, now I just think he sounds like a pathetic animal that is being tortured. his sister is a lot better.

#25246 Reply

scottish
    Participant

danielbedingfieldfan+Jun 7 2005, 10:51 AM–>(danielbedingfieldfan @ Jun 7 2005, 10:51 AM)
    he is not a twat why don’t you keep your opinions to yourself anyway he can sing

How can you ask for people’s opinions and when they reply, tell them to keep their views to themselves? If you ask a question, expect an honest answer.

I happen to think that he is a talented singer, but I still appreciate that not everyone likes that type of music.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: daniel bedingfield
Your information: