Darts

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Darts

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

welshdarts180
    Participant
    #22365 Reply

welshdarts180
    Participant

does anyone know what the name of the song is that they play just before they go into the adverts after someone has won a leg and the world championships?
    Cheers

#22366 Reply

sammy
    Participant

i think that song was recorded by darts …….how do you get 501 with one throw …throw a hedgehog !

#22367 Reply

AnjaliWOW
    Participant

I hate Phil Taylor!!!!! :angry:

#22368 Reply

sammy
    Participant

love him ( phil ) or hate him , you have to give him the respect he deserves as the greatest dart player that ever lived.

#22369 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Barney(Raymond van Barneveld) will beat him in february.The champ of the Embassy!

#22370 Reply

AnjaliWOW
    Participant

sammy+Jan 8 2005, 11:11 AM–>(sammy @ Jan 8 2005, 11:11 AM)
    love him ( phil ) or hate him , you have to give him the respect he deserves as the greatest dart player that ever lived.

I agree yeah…

I hate Phil Taylor!!

#22371 Reply

the_king
    Participant

Ha Ha, Raymond van Barneveld beating Phil Taylor in February (If it ever actually takes place), have you lost your mind? You may be good at darts in the Arcade Davemaster, but you obviously dont know much about it in the real world!

#22372 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

We?ll see ,last year Phil also lost in the final against Kevin Painter …..

#22373 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

His house is soooooooo tacky

#22374 Reply

the_king
    Participant

I think you’ll find Mr Davemaster that he beat Kevin Painter 7-6 in the 2004 PDC world final to claim his 11th world title!

#22375 Reply

AnjaliWOW
    Participant

Yes, indeed he did beat Painter and a classic final it was too!

#22376 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I think the Darts music is ‘Chase the Sun’ by Planet Funk, a class house track from around 2001…..
    Hope this helps !

#22377 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Hi people..im new to this but im just wonderin if any1 knows the song that is played after someone has won a leg of darts on sky sports? cheers if any 1 can inform me

#22378 Reply

sammy
    Participant

i’ve gotta brand new combine harvester !

#22379 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Mark N/Yorks, Thanks very much, you’re a legend, were gona play it during the final of our pub tournament, cheers mate from everybody in O’ds in Blackrock Dublin. :rolleyes:

#22380 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Chase The Sun by Planet Funk – all thanks goes to Mark N/york for the answer

#22381 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Cheers – Just hope they stick with it as its a class tune and gets the crowd going !

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Darts
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register