David and Paula are being held captive!

Forums Forums TV Newsroom David and Paula are being held captive!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jk80 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

soxman
    Participant
    #24978 Reply

soxman
    Participant

Imagine my surprise when I turned on Sky News at 7am on this sunny Sunday morning to discover that poor David Foster and Paula Middlehurst are being held captive in a box in the middle of the screen.

What’s worse there appears to be an evil man standing outside the box who is making rude gestures to them continually, no matter what they say!

But seriously, guys and gals, how long have we had signing on Sky News?

#24979 Reply

AJ
    Participant

every sunday during sunrise for quite a while now

i think they have a signing screen on Sky News Active sometimes aswell

#24980 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

But seriouslt soxman, it’s been happening on a Sunday morning for ages. You can see it on Freeview or if you have Sky it is an option on Sky Active from 7 am to 8 am. And from the end of the month a couple of hours on a Saturday afternoon will be signed too.

Sky Sports News is also signed and if any of you know when I will be most surprised. There’s a point for the first person to get it right.

#24981 Reply

HBox
    Participant

I understand they are going to have the option for subtitles soon.

#24982 Reply

cymru05
    Participant

[size=2][quote name=’soxman’ date=’May 15 2005, 07:18 AM’ post=’8504′]
    Imagine my surprise when I turned on Sky News at 7am on this sunny Sunday morning to discover that poor David Foster and Paula Middlehurst are being held captive in a box in the middle of the screen.

What’s worse there appears to be an evil man standing outside the box who is making rude gestures to them continually, no matter what they say!

But seriously, guys and gals, how long have we had signing on Sky News?
    i

#24983 Reply

jk80
    Participant

HBox wrote:I understand they are going to have the option for subtitles soon.

err Sky have subtitled news for a couple of years now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: David and Paula are being held captive!
Your information: