Deep Impact

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Deep Impact

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LittleRoss 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LittleRoss
    Participant
    #17368 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

Is anyone going to watch Deep Impact tonight at 9:05pm (Saturday 29th May 2004) on UK’s BBC1?

Its a fantastic film, I’ve watched snippets and the last part of the film – Its really good! What do you think of it?

#17369 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

As I was stuck inside the house i watched live big brother and hells kitchen instead!!

#17370 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Yep seen this film before. Watched a couple of minutes of it last night and here is what I observed:

Richard Schiff, Toby Ziegler in The West Wing, starred in the film. Isn’t he just wonderful in that programme? That’s The West Wing I mean. Talking of The West Wing, the set that was the Oval Office when Morgan Freeman, aka The President, gave his address to the nation looked very similar to the set used in The West Wing. Oh, before anybody starts with the ‘it should look the same because it is supposed to reflect the actual Oval Office’, may I point out that the set in The West Wing is different to the actual Oval Office. I just love The West Wing. Congratulations if you’ve made it this far with me. Do you think I win a prize for mentioning The West Wing so often?

Anyway don’t remember much about the film itself.

#17371 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

Guessing by the post, you watched the words at the end of the film, eh?

#17372 Reply

Steven
    Participant

No it was about 5 minutes half way through. The bit where the space craft failed in its mission and the President addressed the people.

#17373 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

Oh – Cool

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Deep Impact
Your information: