Details of Sky Sports News

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Details of Sky Sports News

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  January 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

January
    Participant
    #23997 Reply

January
    Participant

I hate to sound all young and naive here, but in May I’m taking all my GCSE’s ( ) and because my school has an irritating habit of going against the grain, they’ve decided we’re not having proper study leave and have to go back after the exams.

We’e going to be doing projects on our dream jobs, and mine (as I’ve said in another post) is to work for a News channel, especially Sky Sports News. I have to do a profile on it, and basically I know nowt about it. I need to know where it’s filmed, photos of behind-the-scenes (and on-air but I can get them from this site), interviews and profiles on the regular presenters (in this instance Jim White, Claire Tomlinson, Dan Lobb, Rhodri Williams, Di Stewart, Isha Sesay, Dave Jones and Georgie Thompson). I know I can get them from this site too, but any additional info on where I can find more stuff about (and I mean anything) would be hugely apprecated.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to go revise.

January.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Details of Sky Sports News
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register