Di Stewart

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Di Stewart

This topic contains 549 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 550 total)
  • Author

phizzy
    Participant
    #22646 Reply

phizzy
    Participant

Not too sure if this is the best place to find out this information but is there a way to get in contact with Di Stewart on the Sky Sports News team? I am aware that this might come across as a little worrying and showing traits of a stalker but I assure you all this is not the case!!!

I’d like to let her know that she is by far the most watchable sports presenter on Sky – hey -no – in fact she’s the most watchable presenter on TV full stop. I clearly do not have to go on about how stunningly attractive she appears as this is a given, but as well as the sex appeal she exudes, she manages to come across extremely professional while still giving it that human touch that so many newsreaders fail to do these days.

I have noticed that some other presenters have an appreciation forum and am staggered that Di doesn’t have one herself. May I be the first to suggest she has one and if you need an appreciation head I will gladly put myself up for the role!

So, in short, if there is any other way I could get more info on the lovely Miss Stewart that isn’t on the sports info page then I would love to know. Even better, if there is some way I can contact her, write a letter or email etc, then that would be fantastic!

yours trying very hard not sound like a stalker!!!

Phil

PS. Di – if by any miraculous chance you get to see this, keep up the good work and if you fancy a drink with the guy in the picture, get in touch!!!!

#22647 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

di.stewart@bskyb.com

email and let her know!

#22648 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

Newsroom+Jan 16 2005, 01:47 PM–>(Newsroom @ Jan 16 2005, 01:47 PM)
    di.stewart@bskyb.com

email and let her know!

I don’t think that email address will work. I tried emailing a sky sports news presenter using the firstname.lastname@bskyb.com format and I got an error email back saying the address was unknown.

#22649 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Try Di.Stewart@bskyb.com

Note the capitals.

#22650 Reply

sammy
    Participant

dont think i’ve see di , which sport does she present ? ..i’d hate to think i’ve been missing out on something.

#22651 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Di presents sky sports news in the day time, not sure on the times…but maybe around 10am until about 3 or 4 pm.

She is absolutely gorgeous, so cute and so sexy all in one…and a great presenter too!

#22652 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I just turned skysports news on and Di is looking fine today, wearing a sexy red jacket with white top underneath. Her hair is gorgeous, her eyes are amazing and I long to kiss those lucious red lips mmm!

Keep up the good presenting Di so we can enjoy you for much longer!

#22653 Reply

sammy
    Participant

can someone post a pic of di ! i might ask her out for a date. :rolleyes:

#22654 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

she has started to look really hot just lately,maybe because she has more time off to get up newcastle to see jonny!

#22655 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

apparently Di and Jonny split up according to hello and other newspapers about november time not sure whether they back together although it said in the mirror they had patch things up

#22656 Reply

January
    Participant

I agree Di is definitely the most watchable presenter on Sky Sports News. She’s also very naturally pretty and has the best voice for presenting. Others (naming no names) have voices that after a while really begin to grate. I think it’s commendable how she’s doing so well when she wasn’t initially trained to be a presenter (didn’t she want to be an actress?). Plus, she’s going out with Jonny Wilkinson (according to Wednesday’s Mirror anyhow). Lucky girl.

#22657 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

they didnt split,they just had a dodgy patch cos hes in newcastle and she is in london

#22658 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

th only thing which made me think they split up was Natasha Bedingfield cos she said “I think most of the girls in England are happy now that Jonny is single.” and someone else of another msg board said Di had a new boyfriend. so who knows i havent seen her recently on sky sports news

#22659 Reply

January
    Participant

Yeah, I read that too, but they said in the same article that “It seems mean to tell her (Natasha) that he’s now back with his girlfriend Diana Stewart”… this WAS the Mirror, I admit but still. She’s on Sky Sports now, if anyone’s interested.

#22660 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Di Stewart is officially the most beautiful presenter in the world!!!!!! Please arrange a photo shoot for her!!!!

#22661 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Di Stewart is amazingly beautiful!!!!! Please can I have a date with her????

#22662 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Di Stewart is beautiful!!!! Agreed!!!! I love her!!!! She has to have a photo shoot for a lads mag!!!!

#22663 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Does Di have boyfriend?????!!! No!!!!!!!! Who’s Jonny???

#22664 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Is Di Stewart going out with Jonny Wilkinson???????????

#22665 Reply

January
    Participant

LOL she’s very pretty and a good preseter. I think you may love her slightly more than me though…

I think she’s goin out with Jonny, but who knows?

#22666 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

Apparently their not together any more she has a new boyfriend who lives in London according to someone else

#22667 Reply

January
    Participant

Not that it matters at all of course because she’s a good presenter regardless of who she’s going out with, but I’m sure that’s not true. I’m almost certain I saw them together a couple of weeks ago.

#22668 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

Remember when she went for the m&s job she didnt mention his name cos she doesnt want to get a job cos of who she knows,

i also agree she is a good presenter but like most of the girls i envy her cos of whos shes was or still is goin out with,

just cos you saw them together doesnt mean their back together they are still firm friends and cud be just enjoying each others company me the girls wish!

she is pretty funny and seems to have a good sense of humour good luck to her

#22669 Reply

Lee Smith
    Participant

She’s o.k, Zoe is nicer though IMHO.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 550 total)
Reply To: Di Stewart
Your information: