Different Presenters!

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Different Presenters!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  classeyham 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

crazyfj
    Participant
    #33323 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

Different Presenters!

hi, have to say I?m really enjoying the different presenter line up over Xmas.

I was really surprised at how good Faye Barker was on Live at Five yesterday and it?s great to see Allan on at Five today.

Plus ton’s of Emma!

Fj

#33324 Reply

Eversheds
    Participant

crazyfj wrote:Different Presenters!

hi, have to say I?m really enjoying the different presenter line up over Xmas.

I was really surprised at how good Faye Barker was on Live at Five yesterday and it?s great to see Allan on at Five today.

Plus ton’s of Emma!

Fj

What do you think of Steve and Emma?

#33325 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

Emma is great, Steve is good.

I’ve read before they are quite close but I thought just as friends!

#33326 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

crazyfj wrote:Emma is great, Steve is good.

I’ve read before they are quite close but I thought just as friends!

Are Emma and Steve an item?!?

#33327 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

I prefer the usual line-ups to be fair, although Anna Botting and Martin Popplewell were great on Sunrise [26th, 27th Dec] almost as many laughs as you usually get with Steve and Emma!

Given some of the things Steve says about Emma one’d be inclined to say they’re good friends….like the Alcopops comment from Sunrise last Friday.

#33328 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

What comment was said last Friday like, they make each other laugh I think

#33329 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

Can’t remember exactly, but it was in the paper review with Stephen Pound and Steve mentioned that Emma liked Alcopops which left her speechless for a bit.

Likewise with;

“There you go, don’t mess with Emma Crosby the best car theft alarm you could have in the back of your vehicle!”

#33330 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I had also noticed how much better Sky News has been this week, with a greater variety of presenters, rather than the endless succession of the same people, especially during the day.

In particular it’s been good to see more of Paula M, Emma C, Martin P and Allan K: all head and shoulders above people I’m feeling too charitable to mention at this festive time! It’s also made me realise that my traditional “TV off” time of 12 – 2 on weekdays could also have a new face. Is it safe to turn on this week at lunchtimes?

#33331 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

As much as it pains me to say I have actually warmed to Popplewell over the Xmas period, he ahs been rather funny!

#33332 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

The best bit has been the lack of Kay Burley, I know she did the usual ‘Hey look at me Im a hero working early morning on Xmas Day’ bit, but I think anyone would have done 4 hours on Xmas Day morning if they got the rest of the week off.

#33333 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:The best bit has been the lack of Kay Burley, I know she did the usual ‘Hey look at me Im a hero working early morning on Xmas Day’ bit, but I think anyone would have done 4 hours on Xmas Day morning if they got the rest of the week off.

I?m sure: You are da*ed right!!!…..classey…….. B)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Different Presenters!
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register