Emma Crosby & Steve Dixon

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Emma Crosby & Steve Dixon

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  HOWIE 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

HOWIE
    Participant
    #28910 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

What do you think, I certainly think they do alot

#28911 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

she works better with steve gaisford

#28912 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Any Steve would be a lot better to replace the normal Monday to Thursday offerings with the detritus uttered by Eamonn H. Please Sky the experiment is over – a change is due.

#28913 Reply

Framescourer
    Participant

No, they do not. Emma is sassy, sympathetic but sharp. Steve Dixon is a flatulent-mouthed embarrassment to Sky. Opposites may attract, but this combination detracts.

#28914 Reply

RoxyM
    Participant

I have to agree on this one. Emma Crosby & Steve Gaisford have worked really well at the weekend since relaunch. Weekend Sunrise has been one of the few programmes that has worked and I hope it doesn’t change. It would be nice to see this pairing fill in weekdays instead of the management throwing random people together to fill for either Eamonn or Lorna or both!

#28915 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

RoxyM+Jan 21 2006, 08:30 PM–>(RoxyM @ Jan 21 2006, 08:30 PM)
    I have to agree on this one. Emma Crosby & Steve Gaisford have worked really well at the weekend since relaunch. Weekend Sunrise has been one of the few programmes that has worked and I hope it doesn’t change. It would be nice to see this pairing fill in weekdays instead of the management throwing random people together to fill for either Eamonn or Lorna or both!

I agree with that,they have a nice relaxed manner and seem to work very well and the weekend Sunrise is the only part since the relaunch I watch from start to finish,providing its Steve G and Emma,I dont like Dixon as he always makes comments about his co presenter like he is tryin to pull.

#28916 Reply

ginnyfan
    Participant

Well it looks like we all agree that Emma is better with Steve Gaisford.They have a great chemistry and it was so interesting to watch them this weekend when they were racing in those cool cars.
    I think Steve Dixon is better with Ginny,and today we had all three of them hosting Sky News Today

#28917 Reply

chrisi
    Participant

I think these two work really well together – they at least look like they are having fun!

#28918 Reply

ginnyfan
    Participant

For all you Emma-Steve G. lovers here’s another pic.

…and Emma should wear skirts more often…

#28919 Reply

ginnyfan
    Participant

Here are some pics pf the lovely Emma.

Sorry but I can’t post more of Emma’s pics because there is no more space left.

#28920 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

of course there is space!

#28921 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

does anyone know why emma crosby and steve gaisford, were dressed up in casual clothes for lol.

#28922 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

they do outside reports on weekends and it was something about a driving safety course

#28923 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

What do you think of Eamonn & Emma ?

#28924 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

Bring on Emma & Steve Gaisford to the weekday slot of Sunrise, they have a special bond, and they are always having a laugh, thats why I like waking up to on a morning, instead of Eamonn & Lorna, hope they are on tomorrow.

#28925 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Today was the first time I have watched weekday Sunrise for a while,Emma and Steve Gaisford make a good pairing and they keep things lighthearted without going to far like Holmes does.I wonder why she started off on her own today?

#28926 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

Where is Emma this week, is she presenting Sky News Today at 9am / 12pm ?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Emma Crosby & Steve Dixon
Your information: