Emma & Steve at Sky News!

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Emma & Steve at Sky News!

This topic contains 69 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Johnnie 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Eversheds
    Participant
    #33253 Reply

Eversheds
    Participant

I have just been researching Steve Dixon, I have found some news about him and Emma, posted on Wikipedia!

“It has been announced to sources at Sky News close to Emma Crosby and Steve Dixon that they have recently got engaged and are planning in getting married in late 2007”.

Is this true, can anyone confirm?

#33254 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

If it is true then congratulations to them both!

They’ve always seemed like great friends on Sky and are so funny when matters need to be

#33255 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I thought he would be better suited to Neil Sean, those 2 are really camp and bitchy.

As for Wikipedia, I wouldnt trust a thing you read on there, its all user written,I could go on there and change it so it says Steve Dixon is an alien

#33256 Reply

Eversheds
    Participant

So is Dixon the other way then? I think Emma and him will make a nice couple, I do not think they are bitchy at all, they just get on really well, mind you, Emma did have a bright sparkling diamond on her wedding finger the other day when she was on air!

#33257 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Eversheds wrote:So is Dixon the other way then? I think Emma and him will make a nice couple, I do not think they are bitchy at all, they just get on really well, mind you, Emma did have a bright sparkling diamond on her wedding finger the other day when she was on air!

I have seen that a couple of times, usually when she does an interview out of the studio, the ring she normally wears on her right hand is on her left

#33258 Reply

markyboy26
    Participant

I believe that Steve is the “other way” just from speaking to my sources in london.

#33259 Reply

Eversheds
    Participant

markyboy26 wrote:I believe that Steve is the “other way” just from speaking to my sources in london.

Thats what I thought, are you sure he is becuase Emma was wearing the ring on her left finger in the studio and now it has emerged that they are engaged. What is going on?

#33260 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Eversheds wrote:(markyboy26 @ Dec 28 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]17754[/snapback]

I believe that Steve is the “other way” just from speaking to my sources in london.

Thats what I thought, are you sure he is becuase Emma was wearing the ring on her left finger in the studio and now it has emerged that they are engaged. What is going on?

If you look closely its the ring that she normally wears on her right hand, sometimes she wears it on the left, maybe she swaps it over when she is doing a lot of writing, I always take my ring off when I write

#33261 Reply

Eversheds
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:(Eversheds @ Dec 28 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]17755[/snapback]

(markyboy26 @ Dec 28 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]17754[/snapback]

If you look closely its the ring that she normally wears on her right hand, sometimes she wears it on the left, maybe she swaps it over when she is doing a lot of writing, I always take my ring off when I write

Well, when I saw it, it was on the left hand, it did not look like a normal ring, more like a special ring, I think we just have to wait for this to be confirmed!

#33262 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

[font=”Trebuchet MS”][/font]

IF THIS IS TRUE I COULDNT WISH ON THE TWO BETTER PEOPLE, AS I THINK EMMA & STEVE ARE THE BEST GROUP PRESENTERS IE THE WAY THEY LAUGH ABOUT THINGS, EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS IS NEEDED IF THEY ARE TO GET MARRIED NEXT YEAR

#33263 Reply

ginnyfan
    Participant

I hope it’s true,it would be interesting to have a real life couple presenting.

#33264 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

Emma said to Steve on Saturday 23rd, have you finished your christmas shopping he said no as he needed to go to the hotel chocolate shop and they bothed smiled at each other.

#33265 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

I wonder if Emma/Steve is true. Im sat watching Steve now. I never though he was gay, but actually never even thought about it!

#33266 Reply

markyboy26
    Participant

I spoke to a pal of mine who works for sky and he said that he knew that Steve batted for the other side. Each to their own at the end of the day. He is still very sexy though. Shame we don’t get him and Martin P presenting together!!!!!!

Happy new Year.

#33267 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Well fingers crossed for a Martin P and Stevey D engagement very soon

#33268 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

According to Martin’s website his partner is from South America, but the article is a few years old.

Steve is clearly not South American !

#33269 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

So is Martin openly gay….i guessed that with the whole lesbian baby story

#33270 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

Daily Mail website said he was, on a story about Dawn Airey.

I don’t think it’s like the CNN bloke, Thomas Roberts or Robert Thomas – mentioned on another thread here somewhere.

#33271 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

I found the article….

Such unconventional family arrangements are not new to colleagues at BSkyB. Sky news presenter Martin Popplewell has recently become the proud father to two children by a lesbian couple.

Desperate to be a dad, the gay journalist got in contact with them through a gay website and offered to be a sperm donor.

Both women became pregnant within months of each other. Their son Dillon was born in May and Anna arrived last month.

He said in a magazine interview before Anna’s birth: “I’ve always loved kids and expected to be a father so when I realised I was gay I decided I would just have to have an unconventional family.

“People have all sorts of preconceptions but if they’re given the facts of our arrangement, and they’re not religious, I don’t understand why anyone could disapprove.

“Our kids will have three devoted parents who can each bring different things to their upbringing and who want to give them as much love as possible.”

#33272 Reply

Eversheds
    Participant

The Steve and Emma Story is bugging me now, so is it true? Or is he the ?other way? I am getting confused, Does anyone have further info and what do you think?

God they are all coming out of the closet ie, Martin Popplewell, I did not know he was the other way, thanks for the info.

What do you think of the Emma & Steve story?

#33273 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

I dont think the Steve/Emma story is true. I would never trust Wikipedia. They have a good chemistry on screen but it doesnt mean they are an item. Until I see hard evidence im dubious!

#33274 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

NO way is Steve Dixon gay I think, the way he is with Emma its love in my opinion.

#33275 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

HOWIE wrote:NO way is Steve Dixon gay I think, the way he is with Emma its love in my opinion.

I think they could be an item but will wait to see the wedding pics Out of interest, how old are they?

#33276 Reply

Eversheds
    Participant

vicky23 wrote:(HOWIE @ Dec 29 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]17795[/snapback]

NO way is Steve Dixon gay I think, the way he is with Emma its love in my opinion.

I think they could be an item but will wait to see the wedding pics Out of interest, how old are they?

We have to wait and see what happens! Does anyone have connections at the Sky News Centre? In order to get more information on the Steve and Emma Story!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 70 total)
Reply To: Emma & Steve at Sky News!
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register