Euro 2004

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Euro 2004

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  news_wench 13 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

me
    Participant
    #17716 Reply

me
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone knows which sports presenters will be in Portugal covering the footie?

#17717 Reply

Easty
    Participant

Chris Skudder – I hope, but I haven’t seen him for a while – if not Jackie!

#17718 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

“Crime correspondant” Martin Brunt is there – that is a slightly pessimistic attitude on the part of Sky!!

#17719 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

“Crime correspondant” Martin Brunt is there – that is a slightly pessimistic attitude on the part of Sky!!

Possibly! But there are major security operations underway in Portugal for these championships, so having a man on the spot to report on this and to cover any ‘possible’ violent outbreaks could just be common sense. Sky News might look at it as being ‘one step ahead’ in the event of any trouble?

Personally I hope that the Euro 2004 football tournament passes off without any trouble from any countries fans, and England is not the only country that has had hooligan problems.

#17720 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

That’s a good point, Stevo. Let’s hope it all goes safely and that England do well! Two hours to go!!!

#17721 Reply

Steven
    Participant

That’s a good point, Stevo. Let’s hope it all goes safely and that England do well! Two hours to go!!!

Two hours till half time

#17722 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I really hope England lose

#17723 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

Chris Skudder – I hope, but I haven’t seen him for a while – if not Jackie!

I think he went to Portugal to top up his tan before the tournament.

Europe correspondent Colin Brazier is there as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Euro 2004
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register