Fan Mail

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Fan Mail

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  newshound 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dodrade
    Participant
    #19258 Reply

dodrade
    Participant

Theres been a lot of stuff written here about how to e mail the presenters, but do they still get old fashioned fan mail through the post, and if so who gets the most, and do they reply? I wrote a letter to a presenter a few weeks ago and am still awaiting a reply. Do I have much chance of getting one?

#19259 Reply

gillw
    Participant

Try emailling them at first.surname@bskyb.com

They are probably more likely to respond than to write a letter back to you. Members on this forum have had responses using this method – some have even had responses whilst the presenter is on air.

#19260 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

90% of the time a presenter would reply whilst they are on air – they have huge amounts of free time on air especially if it is a slow news day and there are little interviews to prepare.

The address would be:

Kay.Burley@bskyb.com

etc…

I wrote a letter to a presenter a few weeks ago and am still awaiting a reply. Do I have much chance of getting one?

It is highly unlikely they will respond to a letter by post unless it is something important–what sort of stuff did you mention in the letter, was there any specific questions as such?

#19261 Reply

dodrade
    Participant

I requested a signed photo. I was not looking to start a long correspondence.

#19262 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

oooh – handbags at 20 paces, girls!

#19263 Reply

dodrade
    Participant

I’m not sure I understand sea monkey’s post. I meant I was not looking for a long correspondence with the presenter, just a signed photo. I got one once from Katie Derham without even asking.

#19264 Reply

newshound
    Participant

Dodrade, are you a stalker by any chance?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Fan Mail
Your information: