Five News Studio

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Five News Studio

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  skyspy 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

daved2424
    Participant
    #21903 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

I’ve seen the five news studio. It’s very trendy.

#21904 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

ooh, you tease… well..

#21905 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

I couldn’t possibly say! But it is very nice and a bit purply

#21906 Reply

martinAnderson
    Participant

Do you know if Sky News are moving studios on the 3rd, or will they stay put?

#21907 Reply

daved2424
    Participant
    #21908 Reply

hamishnewhouse
    Participant

When does Sky News take control of Channel 5 News?

#21909 Reply

Skybaby
    Participant

hamishnewhouse+Dec 21 2004, 04:42 PM–>(hamishnewhouse @ Dec 21 2004, 04:42 PM)
    When does Sky News take control of Channel 5 News?

They take over on January 1st but the first Sky produced bulletin doesn’t go out until the 3rd.

By the way, Sky are only responsible for the content; they have no input into how Channel 5 news looks presentation-wise, just like ITN have no control over how ITV or Channel 4 or Channel 5 (currently) news looks. That side of things is down to the channels themselves.

#21910 Reply

skyspy
    Participant

skybaby+–>(skybaby)

By the way, Sky are only responsible for the content; they have no input into how Channel 5 news looks presentation-wise, just like ITN have no control over how ITV or Channel 4 or Channel 5 (currently) news looks.  That side of things is down to the channels themselves.

Thats funny i read a similar thing over on ‘tv homer’

One other example of autonomy on presentation matters is when Five wanted new music for their news they commisioned Barrington Pheulong to write it. Its only about a year old so to speak. It’s my guess we’ll hear it still when Five news goes out in two weeks.

But will the opening titles be different ??

#21911 Reply

martinAnderson
    Participant

there are new graphics and music i’m afraid

#21912 Reply

skyspy
    Participant

Shame about the music but perhaps the new music will be the best yet.??

Watching BBC london news tonight , Louisa Preston is a reporter now for them , two days after her last Five news presenting slot.

Its a bit of a p*sser seeing the old team splitting up and going off to (imo) inferior news programmes.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Five News Studio
Your information: