Georgie

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Barney
    Participant
    #24996 Reply

Barney
    Participant

Just say a promo for WWE star RVD on todays show.One of the presenters mentioned that Georgie would get him with her illegal crutch hold.

Is Georgie on crutches,has she broken her leg or something ?

#24997 Reply

January
    Participant

No, but he didn’t throw her around like usual because RVD was injured. She seemed very up-for-it though so I don’t think she’s hurt herself. Isn’t “crutch-hold” WWE terminology? Sorry, I wouldn’t know, I don’t watch it.

#24998 Reply

ADG
    Participant

Lol!

I dont think she is on crutches, I think the presenter might have been referring to her holding RVD’s crotch downstairs if you get me drift!

It isnt a WWE terminology…

ADG

#24999 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

what has happened to Georgie i aint seen her since Tuesday i think she wasnt on yesterday or today i missed the wrestler come on i alwyas wondered wha they did to the presenters

#25000 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

Country_Girl202+May 20 2005, 04:23 PM–>(Country_Girl202 @ May 20 2005, 04:23 PM)
    what has happened to Georgie i aint seen her since Tuesday i think she wasnt on yesterday or today i missed the wrestler come on i alwyas wondered wha they did to the presenters

Georgie was on Sky Sports News on Wednesday. She wasn’t on yesterday and she’s not on today.

#25001 Reply

January
    Participant

I’m guessing Georgie’s on holiday or something. Today it was Dave and Di again (they work really well together).

#25002 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

was it David Jones who came on again last night at 10pm also Georgie aint on again today Kelly and David were on

#25003 Reply

January
    Participant

Georgie will be back on tonight.

Also, does anyone know what the schedule is for SSN tonight? I mean, ALL day it’s been Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool interespersed with flecks of Martin O’Neill (good luck to the legend btw)… is it gonna be a Soccer Special? Surely they wouldn’t do that for one match would they, especially as it’s being broadcast on Sky Sports One?

#25004 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

i think they must get lots of days off as they seem to work longer hrs than the others,and do more days aswell.the late shifts do 3 hrs and seem to do 4 days on

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Georgie
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register