Georgie Arnold

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Georgie Arnold

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Hullo 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

richard
    Participant
    #18762 Reply

richard
    Participant

Is Georgie still Sky’s entertainment correspondent? for about the last month she’s been working normal/domesticated stories.

#18763 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

I know. I’m so used to her reporting on showbiz nonsense that I find it hard to take her seriously when I see her in a bullet proof vest in Iraq.

#18764 Reply

four pints
    Participant

She is covering the British Airways story today. :rolleyes:

#18765 Reply

rob237
    Participant

Milton Keynes today, reporting the exam results ‘non-event’.

Appears she is on an M25 stockade circuit

Ladbrokes offering 5 to 2 on Essex tomorrow

At least we are spared her in a helicopter farce……….

#18766 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Maybe Belinda will became Sky’s new Entertainment correspondent. She’s in central London tonight at the new Tom Cruise premiere

#18767 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

Johnnie+Sep 2 2004, 07:56 PM–>(Johnnie @ Sep 2 2004, 07:56 PM)
    Maybe Belinda will became Sky’s new Entertainment correspondent. She’s in central London tonight at the new Tom Cruise premiere

Belinda Russell has been doing a lot of showbiz stories but isn’t credited as entertainment correspondent.

She’s much better than Matt Smith anyway. He always misses all the big interviews at the premieres!! :blink:

#18768 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I,personally, think both Georgie and Matt are very unsuitable as showbiz correspondents.

Belinda Russell and Shazia Khan would do a far superior job

#18769 Reply

Hullo
    Participant

Georgie always irritated me as entertainment correspondent (and her spell on the sport’s desk a couple of years ago was truly dreadful), but she seems to have taken well to doing news stories.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Georgie Arnold
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register