Georgie Bingham

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Georgie Bingham

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

guvnorgaz
    Participant
    #28170 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I see Georgie Bingham is doing through the night on Sky News tonight,I had wondered where she had gone to as she hadnt been on SSN for ages

#28171 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Ah, this is Fantastic! well done Georgie.

I’d heard that No Sky Sports News presenters will be working on the New look Sky News, So this may mean Georgie is no longer apart of the Sky Sports News team.

#28172 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Well there’s a job for someone on the site here, see if you can get a few words from the lady in question and see what the score is.

It’s been great watching her since she arrived on SSN a couple of years back with short dark hair and a mischievous smile, to a good solid presenter who can do the serious and also be warm and funny at the right times too.

More Georgie.!!

#28173 Reply

FunkyD
    Participant

At 00.17 I thought I would be the first, but I’m third on this subject,

Georgie Bingham doing the news, absolutely stunning,

But seriously, if she ever reads this, your very good at it Georgie, and all the very best in the future. Great professionalism and seemed comfortable also.

#28174 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

She hasnt been on SSN for weeks and has only done the odd night reading the sports news on the news channel over the past few weeks.Personally I think SSN is going downhill,some of the quality of the video they show is awful and they cut to VT while presenters are still talking and cut them off.They also have some pretty weird presenter schedules,some are on every day and others do 2 days and then have a week off.And she will have no problems doing the news as she used to work on Anglia news

#28175 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

SSN loss – Sky News gain. You’re right, Georgie hasn’t been on SSN for donkey’s, and has only been on a couple of times full stop in the last month. Mind you she did pop up in the first episode of “Dream Team”.!!

Mind you there’s way too many presenters on SSN at the moment. Count them, there must be about 15, at least.

#28176 Reply

FunkyD
    Participant

Sky Sports News hasn’t dissapointed me, well I am bias, because Kelly D. was on all evening on my birthday the 25th. She was stunning and very smily,

Sky Sports News keep it going and all the best for the future.

#28177 Reply

FunkyD
    Participant

Georgie is doing really well, The weather graphics didn’t work and she continued until they came up. (I’m off to eat my food) so no more replies from me! adios!

#28178 Reply

stephen from kerry
    Participant

well done sky news- a top new presenter, sky sports what are they doing

#28179 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

lol, being taken over by Payne’s.! :blink:

#28180 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

I’m surprised we haven’t seen Georgie do a day shift yet (News)

#28181 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Haven’t seen much of her lately anywhere Johnnie. Unless she’s been hiding on the graveyard shift.??

#28182 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Neilly wrote:Haven’t seen much of her lately anywhere Johnnie. Unless she’s been hiding on the graveyard shift.??

Yes, shes done many overnights this week, including last night.

#28183 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

That’s good to hear. I’m sure she’s doing a fine job

#28184 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

how many more female newsreaders do Sky need though? They must have twice as many women as they do men and yet they keep hiring them. Meanwhile we’re seeing Allan King work all hours because there are no other blokes available.

#28185 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

how many more female newsreaders do Sky need though?

Can there ever be too many? (Especially if they’re all as pretty as Georgie Bingham!) I say, the more the merrier.

They must have twice as many women as they do men and yet they keep hiring them.

After seeing the report on Sky News the other night about women earning less in the workplace than men, maybe it’s the cheaper option?!!!!

Or maybe Sky feel that a bit of eye candy will keep the men watching? – A bit of a shallow reason maybe, but it works for me!

#28186 Reply

Musey
    Participant

i agree they could do with a few more male presenters – and plus i’m not a fan of popplewell either so i see too much of him for my liking.

trouble is i dont really see any weak females as well, apart from emma crosby maybe, so it’s not like they can get rid of a few crap ones.

and on topic – Georgie bingham is fantastic. she’s the kind of newsreader u can never ever see stumbling over a word. she speaks clearly too, plus her best asset is the way she doesent READ the news to you, she TALKS it. she’s a natural. with a sexy smile to boot

#28187 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Yes Georgie is great. Typically, looked in on the overnight and she wasn’t on.!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Georgie Bingham
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register