Georgie Thompson

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Georgie Thompson

This topic contains 57 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Schumi
    Participant
    #21726 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

I thought I’d follow a few others my posting an appreciation thread. This one is about my favourite sky sports news presenter, Georgie Thompson. Fans of Georgie can chat about her here, and post pictures if they wish.

#21727 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

Here is some pictures of Georgie:

#21728 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

She is a stunner!!!

#21729 Reply

sir drinks alot
    Participant

charliefhead+Dec 14 2004, 07:04 PM–>(charliefhead @ Dec 14 2004, 07:04 PM)
    She is a stunner!!!

agreed

#21730 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

She’s very short

#21731 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

daved2424+Dec 15 2004, 01:26 AM–>(daved2424 @ Dec 15 2004, 01:26 AM)
    She’s very short

I read she is 5ft 2. Seen as you work at sky, you have probably seen her about? I could be wrong with that information, she may be a bit taller.

#21732 Reply

sammy
    Participant

she’s tall for her height ! is she that scottish bird ?

#21733 Reply

tippguy
    Participant
    #21734 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

sammy+Dec 29 2004, 05:13 PM–>(sammy @ Dec 29 2004, 05:13 PM)
    she’s tall for her height ! is she that scottish bird ?

No offence man, but that is one of the stupidest, and unintentionally amusing things I’ve read in a while! Short for her height?!!!
    I do kind of understand what you mean, but it’s still poretty stupid. Good work

And yes, she is gorgeous. her voice does very naughty thngs to me

#21735 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

He’s only saying she used to be a man because she has a deep voice. I’ve seen many pictures of Georgie, and she is all woman. I think you all would have heard about it by now if sky had employed a transsexual broadcaster.

And also, I read a while ago how she got her deep voice. When she was at school (must have been a very early change of sex if you really think she used to be a man), she was watching a hockey match or something, and she shouted so much that it made her voice go deep. Didn?t help that she was ill at the time.

Georgie Thompson is, and has always been, a woman. And a very beautiful woman at that.

#21736 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

her deep voice is actually pretty sexy i like the second pic of Georgie she looks more how should i put it, busty

#21737 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

A few more pictures for you:

#21738 Reply

ADG
    Participant

is georgie going out with that Oliver guy??? one lucky S.O.B!

Any new pictures of the babe?

ADG

#21739 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

not sure whos autograph it is lol

#21740 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I’d like her alot more if she would get rid of the bleach and fake suntan and curtain ring earings. She looks like a chav at the moment. I’m sure she’s far more inteligent than that.

#21742 Reply

superstar999
    Participant

i have found some pictures of the goddess that is Georgie Thompson at http://www.panicpictures.net/CelebrityInde…rgie%20Thompson

enjoy

#21743 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Well Done Son!!!
    They’ll be put to good use

#21744 Reply

jamjam
    Participant

u dirty buggar lol true though

#21745 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

i was lucky enough to go to the sportings greatest show last sunday and was sat right behind georgie and she has a gorgeous arse!

#21746 Reply

ADG
    Participant

guvnorgaz+Jul 1 2005, 01:32 AM–>(guvnorgaz @ Jul 1 2005, 01:32 AM)
    i was lucky enough to go to the sportings greatest show last sunday and was sat right behind georgie and she has a gorgeous arse!

Hmm…You should have given it a nice squeeze! lol

Did you get a chance for a picture/autograph?

I know there were some pictures on Panic Pictures before, are they old or new?

ADG

#21747 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

THE PANIC PICS ARE OLD,REALLY OLD.IVE GOT LOADS OF CAPS OF THE SHOWS THAT HAVE BEEN ON SO FAR,ILL POST EM SOMEWHERE SOON IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST

#21748 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

guvnorgaz+Jul 1 2005, 01:32 AM–>(guvnorgaz @ Jul 1 2005, 01:32 AM)

I remember last year on ITV they showed highlights of the 2004 Soap Box race. She was co presenting the programme, and towards the end, you got a great view of her arse

#21749 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GeorgieT/

This website has loads of Georgie pictures. You have to sign up to the group in order to view them all though.

Well worth it.

#21750 Reply

HBox
    Participant

Sweet.

Now if she dressed like that to present the news, then the audience figures would go right up.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 58 total)
Reply To: Georgie Thompson
Your information: