Girl Power

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Girl Power

This topic contains 32 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Steven 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Author

kerry
    Participant
    #15626 Reply

kerry
    Participant

Paula and Vivien are on the 20-00 – 00-00 shift tonight. I wonder where alan king, david foster and steve dixon are?

#15627 Reply

edofis
    Participant

Down the pub

#15628 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

Julie Etchingham and Sheila Jansen already presented together today on Sky News Today,…so I guess ALL men are down the pub!!

______

Tanya

#15629 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Chris Roberts was on Live at Five

#15630 Reply

AJ
    Participant

he obviously wasn’t invited down the pub!

#15631 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Instead of using 2 female presenters this evening, Allan King is working a double shift, he did Live at Five from 17:00 – 20:00 with Anna Botting and then from 20:00 with Emma Crosby.

#15632 Reply

Elizabeth
    Participant

it appears double shifts to avoid male/male and female/female combinations may now be policy, Allan King again is on a double shift, Live at Five with Anna Botting and from 20:00 with Emma Crosby.

#15633 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Yes plenty of Allan King… Just what i like…and i think he is still doing his 4pm – 12am shifts at the weekend.

#15634 Reply

kerry
    Participant

Emma Crosby is on sky news today with Julie Etchingham

#15635 Reply

Barrynews
    Participant

Hi,

Yesterday monday 26th,the 2000-0000 shift was with alan and emma crosby.HOWEVER emma left at the end of news at ten-just bfore sportsline!

The 11oclock news was with allan on his own.

This must have been cos emma was needed in for 6am this morning as she was on news today with juliette e from 9am-1pm.

and they need 3hrs of preparing.

Emma does seem do be doing various shifts,last sat and sun sunrise,mon 2000-1030 and today news today.

Maybe there trying her out on them all to see which she prefers.

She is of course along with juliette errington and juliette foster the best newscaster!

Barry

#15636 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

Yesterday, the 20.00 – 00.00 shift was with David Foster and Emma Crosby, not with Allan,….if my memory serves right!

_______

Tanya

#15637 Reply

Barrynews
    Participant

Yes Tanya u are fully correct. I thought his name was alan foster but yes it was david foster and emma till 1030 and then david on his own from 11pm till midnight.

#15638 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Hi,

This must have been cos emma was needed in for 6am this morning as she was on news today with juliette e from 9am-1pm.

and they  need 3hrs of preparing.

Barry

Not sure if that is quite true as a neighbour of mine leaves home 2 hours before they’re due on air.

#15639 Reply

Barrynews
    Participant

It is true for news today-there is so many interviews.

Who’s the presenter u kno? most presenters work seven hour shifts-4hrs on air and 3 off.there r exceptions,eg-news today is from 10am-1pm and they have4 hrs of preparation.

MARTIN WHICH PRESENTER IS YOUR NEIGHBOUR?

#15640 Reply

Barrynews
    Participant

dID ANY1 NOTICE ON LIVE AT FIVE TODAY THAT WEN THEY GO TO AN AD BREAK THE CAMERA SWINGS BEHIND THE DESK AND WE SEE THE PRESENTERS BACKS?

ITV WILL COPY NOW IN A FEW DAYS!!

#15641 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I THINK YOU SHOULD GET THAT CAPS lock button fixed!

#15642 Reply

Barrynews
    Participant

sorry!

#15643 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

most presenters work seven hour shifts-4hrs on air and 3 off.

This one leaves home 2 hours before going on air and is home again within an hour of coming off air.

#15644 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

and does she/he live near Sky Centre.

What shift-i’d bet its either overnight or weekend!

#15645 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

and does she/he live near Sky Centre.

What shift-i’d bet its either overnight or weekend!

Approximately 6 miles away.

Started off with the occasional overnight and weekend shift but now doing Sunrise.

#15646 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

That’s called “letting the cat out of the bag”

#15647 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

Approximately 6 miles away.

Started off with the occasional overnight and weekend shift but now doing Sunrise.

Do I get an award if I answer this riddle correct, Martyn??

#15648 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Hmn…wonder who that could be?

#15649 Reply

Steven
    Participant

So please clarify this situation Martyn. Was Greg doing the short shifts when he was on weekends and over nights? Surely now that he’s a bit more regular on Sunrise he’s putting a little more effort in. Especially since most weeks he’s only on 4 days.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
Reply To: Girl Power
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register