grainne seoige

Forums Forums TV Newsroom grainne seoige

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  skywatcher1 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

stephen from kerry
    Participant
    #23585 Reply

stephen from kerry
    Participant

Watched sky news Ireland tonight and saw grainne seoige in leather. Well fair play to her and she is the best and most professional presenter on Sky news Ireland.
    Keep up the good work, Grainne you’ll go far. Stephen in Kerry :huh:

#23586 Reply

stephen from kerry
    Participant

rte would probably ban her from wearing leather jackets on the news, does anyone remember miriam o’callaghan on prime time and biker jacket incident, there was alot of comment- does it matter i wonder-don’t think so steve

#23587 Reply

stephen from kerry
    Participant

maybe she needs to wear more of these type of clothes to get people watching SNI – ITS GOING DOWN THE PAN.

#23588 Reply

skyspy
    Participant

Miriam o callaghan is she around still ? ( old boot)

As for Graunnie she can ditch the leather , get some mini skirts and sit on a desk .
    See if that interests the sni viewers.

stephen from kerry+Feb 16 2005, 10:28 PM–>(stephen from kerry @ Feb 16 2005, 10:28 PM)
    rte would probably ban her from wearing leather jackets on the news, does anyone remember miriam o’callaghan on prime time and biker jacket incident, there was alot of comment- does it matter i wonder-don’t think so steve

#23589 Reply

stephen from kerry
    Participant

Its one year old and its not getting better- grainne may as well wear whatever she likes. SEX IT UP A BIT

#23590 Reply

Greeneyes
    Participant

I saw Grainne in Galway on Friday in the Huntersman Inn on the Dublin Road.
    she is so sexy and lovely in real life. She was wearing a nice pin strip trousers suit.

Oh what a site.

#23591 Reply

stephen from kerry
    Participant

I BET IT WAS, WHERE WOULD SNI BE WITHOUT HER.

#23592 Reply

skywatcher1
    Participant

I just love SKY NEWS Ireland. Something different

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: grainne seoige
Your information: