Greg Millam

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Greg Millam

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Glenn 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Easty
    Participant
    #17551 Reply

Easty
    Participant

What do you think of Greg Millam – who has replaced Simon McCoy on Sunrise?

I was watching Skys coverage of the Air Traffic Control story this morning which I have to say was fast and exciting. However, Greg looked out of his depth. He didnt seem to know how to react to the fast pace and Viv Greegor was stood doing most of the talking for him.

Personally I think Greg is too boring and should be axed. I would replace him with Matthew Amrwiolla (spelling) from the BBC. That would be a good smash and grab for Sky.

Thoughts?

#17552 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Id put Greg back on overnights to improve himself.

Replace him with Steve Dixon and with Steve,you get Emma

They come as a package.

#17553 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Yes Steve would have been very good this morning with all the breaking news! Greg Milam looked a bit like a schoolchild – as has been said, out of depth.

#17554 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Anyone know what’s happened to Greg? I haven’t seen him on Sunrise since before the General Election and only saw him once or twice with the Liberal Democrats campaign.

#17555 Reply

AJ
    Participant

Easty+Jun 3 2004, 05:14 PM–>(Easty @ Jun 3 2004, 05:14 PM)
    I would replace him with Matthew Amrwiolla (spelling) from the BBC. That would be a good smash and grab for Sky.

Good grief no!

Matthew Amroriwalla (sp?!) just comes across as too smarmy and smug for my liking. He seems to love himself too much.

Keep him on the second rate news channel please.

#17556 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Martyn+Jun 8 2005, 02:02 AM–>(Martyn @ Jun 8 2005, 02:02 AM)
    Anyone know what’s happened to Greg? I haven’t seen him on Sunrise since before the General Election and only saw him once or twice with the Liberal Democrats campaign.

In answer to my own question, he seems to have gone back to reporting as I saw him on Sky News Today, Wednesday lunchtime reporting from outside of the High Court in London.

#17557 Reply

Glenn
    Participant

I think Greg has returned to reporting, instead of presenting. I know Steve D’s doing Sunrise I guess until the relaunch.

I do rate Greg, but I prefer Steve as a host.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Greg Millam
Your information: