Haircuts

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Haircuts

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  OperaGhost 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

OperaGhost
    Participant
    #32112 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

Georgie Bingham – With the fringe, don’t know if it’s just me, but last night [Sunday] she looked…well….rather like Kay Burley

I do believe the hairdresser has been replaced, judging by some other hairstyles lately…..[namely Steve Dixon who looks like an extra from “Eddie Jordan’s bad-boy Racers.”]

#32113 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

Georgie Bingham – With the fringe..

… Looked very nice. As she usually always does.

don’t know if it’s just me, but last night [Sunday] she looked…well….rather like Kay Burley..

And there is nothing wrong with that either. Kay is lovely! Now if only Georgie could read the autocue as good as Kay Burley…..

#32114 Reply

jk80
    Participant

Yeah I noticed that too. She looked fine but it was pretty mobile and she would look different each time she came back on camera. Nice though.

#32115 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

I think Georgie is brilliant as she is with her handling of the autocue, her brilliance really did come out on Sunday when she was breaking the news of the ball tampering affair in the Brit Oval.

#32116 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

Not denying she isn’t a good presenter, I just meant I thought it was Kay Burley doing the Sports !!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Haircuts
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register