Hatred! Chelsea or Man U?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Hatred! Chelsea or Man U?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stevo 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dustymoo
    Participant
    #29987 Reply

dustymoo
    Participant

Chelsea are disliked because of their recent success, more to the point, their money. This is completely understandable. But will they ever be despised as much as Man U?
    My answer as a Northerner, is no! We hated Man U just as much back in the 60?s, 70?s & 80?s when they were winning nothing! Fans admired Liverpool dominating Europe, as well as routing for Villa & Forest.

The reason why Man U will always be hated, even if they were relegated, is that most clubs are part of the community. One thing Man U has never been!

If Chelsea won the next ten titles, they will never be as hated as Man U!

#29988 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

If Chalsea was even close to winning the next 10 titles they would introduce a wage cap or something like that.

I’m a Man Utd fan, so Chelsea for me

#29989 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

jaggerc1 wrote:If Chalsea was even close to winning the next 10 titles they would introduce a wage cap or something like that. – I’m a Man Utd fan, so Chelsea for me

I don’t think anybody could ever be as hated as Manchester Utd are. (By non-Manchester United supporters obviously!) Although if Roman & Jose stick around in London, who knows….. that might well change? But I’ll take Man Utd as the club to despise anyday. ABU is a religion. It’ll take decades for Chelsea FC to spoil that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Hatred! Chelsea or Man U?
Your information: