Hello

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Newsroom 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Onion
    Participant
    #24044 Reply

Onion
    Participant

Hi everyone. Can I join your forum?

My Sky News days were back in the first half of the nineties. I can’t even get the channel at the moment since I gave up the cable. But I’ve just bought a freeview box, though I suspect when I plug it in I’ll find I have to get a replacement ariel, as the one on the roof is older than I am! But I look forward to viewing Sky again.

#24045 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

Hello Onion, you are most welcome to the board, it has been a little quieter lately but im sure will pick up soon, I think the news as been rather slow, anyway post away

#24046 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

I’ve not said hello to an onion before (chop chop ) but I have a theory…and what it is too, for you fellow Python fans out there! – which is that Snuk was better back then, esp in terms of intl news.

Now we have someone who hasn’t seen Sky since then, what do you think?
    Welcome aboard! Most of us are mad and I can only talk for the sane ones

#24047 Reply

skyspy
    Participant

Onion+Mar 16 2005, 01:41 AM–>(Onion @ Mar 16 2005, 01:41 AM)
    Hi everyone.  Can I join your forum?

My Sky News days were back in the first half of the nineties.  I can’t even get the channel at the moment since I gave up the cable.  But I’ve just bought a freeview box, though I suspect when I plug it in I’ll find I have to get a replacement ariel, as the one on the roof is older than I am!  But I look forward to viewing Sky again.

Hi onion,

(you’ve brought a tear to my eye ) Good luck with your freeview box.

#24048 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Hey onion! Your welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun chatting with us!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Hello
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register