Hottest weather girl around?

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Hottest weather girl around?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Hello 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

charliefhead
    Participant
    #24826 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

Well, just got settled ready for the build up of the election results…..then Lisa comes on to gives us the run down of the weather.

Well…..she is looking ABSOLUTELY amazing, surely she is the hottest weather presenter bar none….I am not technically savvy enough to capture pics and post them here…but WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone knows of any hotter, then please say, better still post a pic….cos it would take some to beat her on tonites viewing….PHEW! B)

Also if someone can actually explain to me how to capture pics and then post I would appreciate it.

#24827 Reply

AnjaliWOW
    Participant

I agree totally with you!!

Here is the lovely Lisa Burke from tonight.

Hope you like.

#24828 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Lisa’s accent always make listening to her presenting the weather more enjoyable. She is gorgeous. Shame she’s married. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#24829 Reply

sammy
    Participant

lisa is lovely
    she just got married tho so i’ve stopped lusting after her !
    did u know that as well as being an oxford don and celebrated concert pianist
    she is a champion kick boxer as well ! :rolleyes:

#24830 Reply

FunkyD
    Participant

I think Lisa is quite stunning also, but Steff really does it for me. She has that lovely smile and she likes Indie music also, Top girl,

#24831 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

For me – it has to be Jo Wheeler. Gorgeous smile, beautiful eyes, and lovely voice! She is stunning!

#24832 Reply

Moxey
    Participant

Where is Hazel not seen her for ages

#24833 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

It is a tie between Lisa and Steff. Steff seems to be on far more when I watch Sky it seems! :-/

#24834 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Newsroom+May 10 2005, 12:23 PM–>(Newsroom @ May 10 2005, 12:23 PM)
    It is a tie between Lisa and Steff. Steff seems to be on far more when I watch Sky it seems! :-/

You’ve got a point. Lisa and Steff and both gorgeous and brill at their job. Who was the weather girl that had a kid and used to work at sky? Not strictly speaking working at Sky but Channel 5’s Lara Lewington is gorgeous as well. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#24835 Reply

Hullo
    Participant

Are you thinking of Nicky Fox? I liked her a lot. Lisa is terrific, of course. Denise seems to have a nice personality and is engaging on screen, but her voice is a bit grating for the weather.

#24836 Reply

Moxey
    Participant

The weather lady that had the baby was Sarah Moore which I think was a few months ago but she has not been seen since

There is a profile on her in the weather section

#24837 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Moxey+May 11 2005, 06:47 PM–>(Moxey @ May 11 2005, 06:47 PM)
    The weather lady that had the baby was Sarah Moore which I think was a few months ago but she has not been seen since

There is a profile on her in the weather section

Cheers Moxey. Thats who I was thinking of. Is she working elsewhere these days or is she spending her time looking after junior?

#24838 Reply

dodrade
    Participant

Am I the only one who thinks steff is a bit skinny?

#24839 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Looks like Dodrade is taking Steff out for a meal to help her put some weight on. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#24840 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

no one was sexier than jo rice,what ever happened to her?

#24841 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

Lisa is, with no doubt, the best weathercaster on SKY ever.
    She combines body and soul, that’s the point.

#24842 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Not to mention the accent :rolleyes:

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Hottest weather girl around?
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register