IRISH FERRIES

Forums Forums TV Newsroom IRISH FERRIES

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mr Byrne 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mr Byrne
    Participant
    #21542 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

I am totally angered by the current crises at Irish Ferries. I see no reason for industrial action. Irish ferries is one of the major success stories of Ireland. It levels the proud story of other Irish success stories such as Ryaniar, Elan, CRH, AIB Bank and Smurfit. It is depressing to see the Unsinkable company – sink!

From when they were first privitised, to buying the sister ships, a luxurious Continental ferry and their latest arrival – their flagship Ulysses, which is the worlds largest Crusie Ferry/Car Ferry – seen as I’ve travelled with then so many times, its so depressing to see the current state of that company and I think its for no good reason. Its a typical scare mongering of SIPTU who are struggling to reverse Ireland to the fifties. It seems the leprechauns with golden sacks at Liberty Hall will never adopt to the 21st century. Is there really a need for left-wing trade unions like this in modern Ireland?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

#21543 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

It seemed that the crises was escalating this morning, I’ll have to wait until 6PM to get an update, seen as my 24 news service, Sky News, only show irish stories @ 7 and 10, I hope you sky news Ireland people are watching this!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: IRISH FERRIES
Your information: